Tried New Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edstasneyjr View Post

I updated the 3.0.1.43 and the device added but has not update the last two mornings. The last time stamp is that of when the device was created.

Did I miss something?
    Were you on a previous version? as of 3.0.1.42 you have to reauthorized so I have permission to subscribe to in-bed notifications. If you've done that, then not sure. Can you set up a simple even to turn on/off a light when you get in/out of bed and test it? In my tests it takes < 10 seconds to get the notification.

Comment

Good morning Frank

I wanted to let you know, that the withings plugin .43 is working and communicating with withings, however it appears after some time period the plugin stops working and disapys the message "INFO: Plugin start is pending" , it requires diabling the plugin and reenabling. I'll see if I can trap some erros and send them to you.

Will

Comment

Originally posted by wkrasner View Post
        Good morning Frank

I wanted to let you know, that the withings plugin .43 is working and communicating with withings, however it appears after some time period the plugin stops working and disapys the message "INFO: Plugin start is pending" , it requires diabling the plugin and reenabling. I'll see if I can trap some erros and send them to you.

Will
        thanks for that. I'll need them to figure out what is going on. I should be refreshing the token I think daily so that should not be a problem.

Comment

Frank,

Here is my log on a start up of plugin. I noted that it is showing an invalid token error, yet I am getting data.

Will
          Attached Files

Comment

Do you have multiple users?

Comment

Nope

Comment

wkrasner can you try running 3.0.1.44 in the beta section? I added some logging there to see if I can see what is going on.

Comment

Will do. Thanks Frank

Comment

Good morning Frank,

See attached log under x.44.

Thanks

Will
                    Attached Files

Comment

wkrasner what I think is odd is that you are having successful calls just before the "invalid token" errors. One thing I will note is that I dn't have activity devices persay. I will see about picking one up so I can test.

Comment

Thanks Frank. I will look forward to hearing back. It looks like it might still pull the scale and BP cuff event after switching back to pending. I;ll keep an eye on it. I saw this same problem with blades BLSLog and Fireboard plugin.

Comment

wkrasner can you try .46 in the beta section?

When you do so, please reauthorize your users. I had to create my own developer account because witlings was dragging butt on transferring the existing one from the old developer to me. I'm thinking this might be causing some issues because we use the same callback url.

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post

Were you on a previous version? as of 3.0.1.42 you have to reauthorized so I have permission to subscribe to in-bed notifications. If you've done that, then not sure. Can you set up a simple even to turn on/off a light when you get in/out of bed and test it? In my tests it takes < 10 seconds to get the notification.
                            I think I have reauthorized correctly. I am running 3.0.1.45. The bed status has not changed since Feb 13 when I upgrade to .45 and before that the status was not working either. Not sure how you would want me to create an event trigger based on device without bed status.

Comment

I cannot seem to get the Bed Status to update either. I have totally removed the plugin and deleted all the devices and setting files. I reauthorized but I am receiving this
                              Healthmate.cs:SubscribeToNotification(): response - {"status":522,"body":{},"error":"Timeout"}

Let me know if I can provide anymore info to help you solve the issue.

Comment

I have to email withings to see what the 522 errors are about. I don't get that same error locally. I've been unable to reproduce it.

My question to those getting the errors, are you using any other plugins which depend on a myHS token?

Comment

Working...
                                X