Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrashnBrn
    replied
    Any updates? Missing this plugin is really the only things stopping me from switching back to Homeseer. I just want to be sure in/out of bed works correctly with HS4

Leave a comment:

• edstasneyjr
    replied
    Any update on the the "out of bed" status?

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Just not that the real time notifications I don't think will work right now. I have a ticket in with HS, but they have only said they will mark the ticket as urgent. That was last week and still no word back.

Leave a comment:

• troy.lynch
    replied
    NEvermind its working

Leave a comment:

• troy.lynch
    replied
    I am getting to this page now but still wont auth. getting the following.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Sorry about that. I was doing testing to figure out an issue. I set it to prod.

Leave a comment:

• troy.lynch
    replied
    Trying to Auth this and getting the plugin is in dev evnrionment.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Sorry all, i was able to reproduce some of the issues and well, now I can't get it to work for me either. I've emailed HST developer support because it appears that the myHS Tokens are no longer working.

Leave a comment:

• pj@pauljdorian.com
    replied
    Thanks, Just let me know if you need anything else. I would really like to get this working.

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    it could be that the myhs token has expired. Tonight let me write a way to check that (if I can). if not I'll write a way to get a new myhs token.

Leave a comment:

• pj@pauljdorian.com
    replied
    No I don’t use any other plugins that rely on myhs token.

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    I have to email withings to see what the 522 errors are about. I don't get that same error locally. I've been unable to reproduce it.

My question to those getting the errors, are you using any other plugins which depend on a myHS token?

Leave a comment:

• pj@pauljdorian.com
    replied
    I cannot seem to get the Bed Status to update either. I have totally removed the plugin and deleted all the devices and setting files. I reauthorized but I am receiving this
    Healthmate.cs:SubscribeToNotification(): response - {"status":522,"body":{},"error":"Timeout"}

Let me know if I can provide anymore info to help you solve the issue.

Leave a comment:

• edstasneyjr
    replied
    Originally posted by sirmeili View Post

Were you on a previous version? as of 3.0.1.42 you have to reauthorized so I have permission to subscribe to in-bed notifications. If you've done that, then not sure. Can you set up a simple even to turn on/off a light when you get in/out of bed and test it? In my tests it takes < 10 seconds to get the notification.
    I think I have reauthorized correctly. I am running 3.0.1.45. The bed status has not changed since Feb 13 when I upgrade to .45 and before that the status was not working either. Not sure how you would want me to create an event trigger based on device without bed status.

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    wkrasner can you try .46 in the beta section?

When you do so, please reauthorize your users. I had to create my own developer account because witlings was dragging butt on transferring the existing one from the old developer to me. I'm thinking this might be causing some issues because we use the same callback url.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X