Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denix
    replied
    Ah, interesting! I may need to try that.

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    I have not tried it, but if when you go to connect another user, you sign into a different user on witings it should allow you to connect uses from any number of accounts (without having to use multiple instances). All I care about is the Auth Token which is all that Withings sends me back.

Leave a comment:

• denix
    replied
    Back to this topic again...

So, is multiple profiles under a single account the only supported option with this plugin?

That's how I'm using it right now, but I don't see a button to "Add Instance" for multiple account support...

There are pros and cons to multiple profiles under one account vs. multiple separate accounts, as per https://support.withings.com/hc/en-u...-user-profile-

A few things to keep in mind about user profiles and accounts:
    • Some features are only available to the main user of the profile (in-app step tracking, timeline, leaderboard and reminders, for example).
      Click here if you want to change the main user of the account, or here if you want to make a user profile independent, with a separate account.
    • Some of our products can be used by all members of the account (such as our scales or our blood pressure monitors) while others can be only be used by a single user (such as our activity trackers).

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    That is correct. I need to reword the config screen. It is still somewhat a mess from the rewrite.

Leave a comment:

• denix
    replied
    Thanks!
    Clicking on the link
    Health Mate Access Code: Get Withings Auth Code
    allows adding the second user and doesn't disconnect the first one, so everything is good now.

Leave a comment:

• jmaddox
    replied
    Repeat the authentication and pick your wife.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/he...05#post1445305

Leave a comment:

• denix
    started a topic Add second user?

Add second user?

I have 2 users (myself and my wife) under a single Withings profile. When configuring the plugin and authenticating it with Withings, it asked which user I want to link, so I selected my user. What is the process of adding a second user? Using BETA 3.0.1.42 here. Thanks.
Working...
X