Out of Bed Status Not Updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of Bed Status Not Updating

I was able to get version 3.0.1.43 to install and configure eventually, but I am not seeing any updates to the out of bed status. How can I help troubleshoot this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	220
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	1451045

1) I assume you have myHS set up, is this correct?
    2) Did you update from an older version of the plugin? If so, go back and re-authorize the plugin. It needs an extra permission from Withings to get bed notifications.
    2). because you have the icon, my guess is you still have the "Bed Notifications" checked?

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
      1) I assume you have myHS set up, is this correct?
      I did perform the process to get the HS token that used to be at the top of the setup page.
      It would not let me authorize with Withings until this was done. It would give this error until I got the HS token:
      {"errors":[{"message":"redirect_uri_mismatch: The redirect URI provided is missing or does not match partner callback url"}]}

1) 2) Did you update from an older version of the plugin? If so, go back and re-authorize the plugin. It needs an extra permission from Withings to get bed notifications.
      No, This is the first and only install of the plugin. I have authorized with Withings multiple times for both users on the account trying to make it function.

1) 2). because you have the icon, my guess is you still have the "Bed Notifications" checked?
      Yes, I have Sleep and In/Out Bed Notifications checked currently.

Comment

Originally posted by jmedemar View Post
        I did perform the process to get the HS token that used to be at the top of the setup page.
        It would not let me authorize with Withings until this was done. It would give this error until I got the HS token:
        {"errors":[{"message":"redirect_uri_mismatch: The redirect URI provided is missing or does not match partner callback url"}]}

No, This is the first and only install of the plugin. I have authorized with Withings multiple times for both users on the account trying to make it function.

Yes, I have Sleep and In/Out Bed Notifications checked currently.
        Ok, if you can turn on debug logging and get in/out of bed a few times then send me the logs I can see if it's getting the messages. Note that it takes up to 10 seconds in my experience to get the notification. It's not Instant.

Comment

Ok, if you can turn on debug logging and get in/out of bed a few times then send me the logs I can see if it's getting the messages. Note that it takes up to 10 seconds in my experience to get the notification. It's not Instant.
          I unchecked all boxes in the plugin settings, disabled the plugin, deleted all the devices it had created, reinstalled via the beta menu, then turned on debug logging (=True) in config file.

I then enabled the plugin and it recreated the Aura Sensor V2 Sleep Monitor and battery devices. I then changed the user names, checked only box next to In/Out Bed notifications and clicked the Connect/Create devices button. The log is attached. It did not create any new devices, just logged some errors.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Withings.JPG Views:	0 Size:	124.9 KB ID:	1453177

Name:	Withings2.JPG
Views:	191
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	1453178

Comment

Ok. Let me look at this tonight and see what I can do. it looks like there might be a bug when getting/setting subscriptions for some reason. I'll see if I can fix it and if not, I'll add debug code to see if I can catch what exactly is causing the error.

Comment

Originally posted by jmedemar View Post

I unchecked all boxes in the plugin settings, disabled the plugin, deleted all the devices it had created, reinstalled via the beta menu, then turned on debug logging (=True) in config file.

I then enabled the plugin and it recreated the Aura Sensor V2 Sleep Monitor and battery devices. I then changed the user names, checked only box next to In/Out Bed notifications and clicked the Connect/Create devices button. The log is attached. It did not create any new devices, just logged some errors.

Click image for larger version Name:	Withings.JPG Views:	0 Size:	124.9 KB ID:	1453177

Name:	Withings2.JPG
Views:	191
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	1453178
              I put a version with a lot of debug code in it. It's in the beta section Can you try and run it? It's 3.0.1.44.

Note that in the log it will have your accessToken from Withings and your myHSToken as well. You can clean those out when you post the logs, but I need to know if they have actual values or if they are null. I can't reproduce your issues so something is set to null and I need to figure out what that is.

Comment

I put a version with a lot of debug code in it. It's in the beta section Can you try and run it? It's 3.0.1.44.

Note that in the log it will have your accessToken from Withings and your myHSToken as well. You can clean those out when you post the logs, but I need to know if they have actual values or if they are null. I can't reproduce your issues so something is set to null and I need to figure out what that is.
                Thanks for the help. I started the plugin, then unchecked the in/out bed notifications checkbox and then rechecked it. Then I shut down the plugin. The log was sent to you via PM. Please let me know if you received it. Thank you.

Comment

I got it and thought I'm not sure if this will fix your issue, I found another bug which was pretty major. Can you try 3.0.1.45 and send me those logs?

Comment

I got it and thought I'm not sure if this will fix your issue, I found another bug which was pretty major. Can you try 3.0.1.45 and send me those logs?
                    Sent new log via PM. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X