Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr_Resistor
    replied
    I just get a giant error message. I posted it in another thread but didn't get any responses. I have a Hubitat in m environment, so I'm now getting the data in that device, but the data aren't making the trip into HS va Maker and Hubitat PI. Hoping Sirmelli has a fix coming soon.

Leave a comment:

• kwyjibo13
    replied
    Yeah, it doesn't seem like my Sleep sensor is polling at all. The Thermometer and Scale are both polling fine, but I don't really have great plans on how to use those. Like sirmelli said above, the bed in/out notifications are the best use.

Sirmelli, any word on if they can be fixed?

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Resistor
    replied
    My polling stopped working in mid-June so can't tell if bed sensing is working.

Leave a comment:

• kwyjibo13
    replied
    Any progress on this issue?

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    note that the polling stuff will still work. This mainly affects the bed in/out notifications.. .which sucks because for me personally, this is the biggest use of this plugin. The rest is just gravy.

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    started a topic Real time notifications may not work for now

Real time notifications may not work for now

My MyHS implementation for oAuth is no longer working for me. Id on't know why. I have a ticket in with HomeSeer, but I have to wait to hear back from them. When using the token provided by their oAuth implementation, I still get a login, which should not be the case. I think this is a problem for a lot of people as withings verifies the callback urls when you save them.

Note that this was working just fine for me, so something must have changed.
Working...
X