Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Scotland - HS Meeting #7

Great seeing you guys tonight.

Regarding the next meeting the 5th of Dec is out for me, I could make either the 28th Nov or 19th Dec though.
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"
    HomeSeer 3 V 3.0.0.318 with ALEXA (AKA Amazon Echo)
    BL Radar V2.0.217; BLRF V2.0.85.0; HS Touch V3.0.0.1034 X10 V3.0.0.42; PHLocation V3.0.0.38; Zwave V3.0.1.110; X10 V3.0.0.42
    BLBackup V2.0.39;ImperiHome3.0.0.20 All on Windows XP Pro

Originally posted by Gogs View Post
    Great seeing you guys tonight.

Regarding the next meeting the 5th of Dec is out for me, I could make either the 28th Nov or 19th Dec though.

Howdy

Both dates are fine for me.

Andy

Comment

So, Guys...do we have a firm date?
      ---------------------------------------------------http://weather.penicuik.org

Comment

Originally posted by djblack View Post
        So, Guys...do we have a firm date?

Well I'm still alright for the 28th or 19th...

Comment

I would prefer 19 Dec, as the 28th does have something else on...and choosing is a bummer!

Any other friday than the 28th is fine for me.

D

Comment

19th Dec is still fine by me, otherwise, perhaps we should think about mid January next year as past the 19th, in fact the 19th is pretty close, to Christmas and all the extra duties that brings.

BTW, David, the 28th is the 28th November is it not? If so that is also fine by me.
            sigpic
            A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"
            BL Radar V2.0.217; BLRF V2.0.85.0; HS Touch V3.0.0.1034 X10 V3.0.0.42; PHLocation V3.0.0.38; Zwave V3.0.1.110; X10 V3.0.0.42

Comment

Originally posted by Gogs View Post
              19th Dec is still fine by me, otherwise, perhaps we should think about mid January next year as past the 19th, in fact the 19th is pretty close, to Christmas and all the extra duties that brings.

BTW, David, the 28th is the 28th November is it not? If so that is also fine by me.

28/11 - yes, that is when I am busy, so not an easy one for me.

Our options are:

21/11
              28/11 not good for DJB
              5/12
              12/12
              19/12 - too near xmas

Thoughts?

Comment

Sorry Guys,
                The 21/11 5/12 and 12/12 are out for me, working all those dates.
                sigpic

Comment

I too am struggling to do a Friday evening in December... How about we do something in January when things are quieter? Probably be more in need of a night out then!
                  Malcolm

Comment

Originally posted by MalcolmS View Post
                    I too am struggling to do a Friday evening in December... How about we do something in January when things are quieter? Probably be more in need of a night out then!

I can make Friday the 9th or 23rd of January if that's any help?

Andy

Comment

I could make the 9th or 30th of Jan if it is decided to pospone to Jan.
                      sigpic

Comment

So...Dec is not idea, and Jan is next year

So, is it back to the 28/11th?

I will cancel my other meeting in favour of your good company!!!

David

Comment

Originally posted by djblack View Post
                          So...Dec is not idea, and Jan is next year

So, is it back to the 28/11th?

I will cancel my other meeting in favour of your good company!!!

David

Malcolm

Can you make the 28th, or is that a definate no-go?

Comment

sorry guys but i've now arranged to go to a night out at work on the 28th for a couple of guys that have just been made redundant... Sort of feel obliged to go now.
                            Malcolm

Comment

What about a SAT evening pre xmas?

Comment

Working...
                              X