Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Scotland - HS Meeting #8

Hi gents

The last time we met you said you would post a list of available dates for our January meeting.

...........dum de dum........yawn!!..........

Well?........

Can you share some of the agenda's you've used for these meetings? I think it would inspire some of us to replicate your success!

Thanks,
    -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
    HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

Originally posted by tmcgowan View Post
      Can you share some of the agenda's you've used for these meetings? I think it would inspire some of us to replicate your success!

Thanks,
      Food and Beer..

Comment

Sorry, got a bit bogged down with Christmas and all that.

The only Friday I could make in January is the 30th.

Alternatively, 20th February.

Sorry dates at the start of the year are not good for I.

And yes tmcgowan, it is definitely the food and beer, could have nothing to do with HomeSeer or HomeAutomation interests after all.
        sigpic
        A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"
        HomeSeer 3 V 3.0.0.318 with ALEXA (AKA Amazon Echo)
        BL Radar V2.0.217; BLRF V2.0.85.0; HS Touch V3.0.0.1034 X10 V3.0.0.42; PHLocation V3.0.0.38; Zwave V3.0.1.110; X10 V3.0.0.42
        BLBackup V2.0.39;ImperiHome3.0.0.20 All on Windows XP Pro

Comment

Originally posted by tmcgowan View Post

Thanks,
          Todd - aside from the food and beer, which is usually very good and defo the highlight, the second topic seems to be how much money we've spent on gadgets since the last meeting, followed by how we get our electricity bills down, which we always seem surprised at even though we'll all have added gadgets since the last meeting, then there's usually a discussion about gadget WAF (or not which often seems to be the case). I think that about sums it - although I missed the last meeting so maybe they did only talk about beer (80/-) and food (haggis)....
          Malcolm

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoJunkie View Post
            Hi gents

The last time we met you said you would post a list of available dates for our January meeting.

...........dum de dum........yawn!!..........

Well?........
            i thought we agreed 6th Feb??
            Malcolm

Comment

Originally posted by MalcolmS View Post
              i thought we agreed 6th Feb??

Gogs said way back he couldn't make it on the 6th: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...=130625&page=2

and I posted these dates I was available:

"9th or 10th of Jan
              23rd or 24th of Jan

or if you really want to push it out, the 6th, 7th 13th or 14th of Feb."

As mentioned before, how about a Saturday?

Comment

of those dates i can do 23 Jan (6th Feb but that's out for Gogs) and 13th Feb... I wouldn't even ask for a pass on the 14th!
                Malcolm

Comment

23/1 - fine for me
                  ---------------------------------------------------http://weather.penicuik.org

Comment

are we all up for 23 Jan and if so where??
                    Malcolm

Comment

Yip - ok by me...

Think its Beancross again...?
                      ---------------------------------------------------http://weather.penicuik.org

Comment

Yip, still OK for me.

Andy

Comment

23rd Jan could be a problem for I, but, I'll try and work something out.

Where is the meet this time?
                          sigpic
                          A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"
                          BL Radar V2.0.217; BLRF V2.0.85.0; HS Touch V3.0.0.1034 X10 V3.0.0.42; PHLocation V3.0.0.38; Zwave V3.0.1.110; X10 V3.0.0.42

Comment

Hi Gogs

The Beancross this time I think.....

Comment

Good News.

OK I am on for the 23rd Jan. managed to move shifts a little bit.

See you all at Beancross.

What time are we going for 1900 / 19.30?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X