No announcement yet.

Yet Another Meeting, number 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well at least it's not next Friday night - table for one then would have been very sad!
    Malcolm

Comment

Originally posted by MalcolmS View Post
      Well at least it's not next Friday night - table for one then would have been very sad!

Comment

Perhaps it was a bad date, perhaps people becoming disillusioned with HS and the majority of messages on the Board being HS3. I do not know.

I changed about 75% over to z-wave and it has so far been a disaster, X10 has turned out to be far more reliable than Z-Wave. I have changed a lot back to X10.

It would be good to have a full meet, I have to be honest I have become disillusioned with HomeSeer.
        sigpic
        A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"
        HomeSeer 3 V 3.0.0.318 with ALEXA (AKA Amazon Echo)
        BL Radar V2.0.217; BLRF V2.0.85.0; HS Touch V3.0.0.1034 X10 V3.0.0.42; PHLocation V3.0.0.38; Zwave V3.0.1.110; X10 V3.0.0.42
        BLBackup V2.0.39;ImperiHome3.0.0.20 All on Windows XP Pro

Comment

dare i ask - anyone up for a catch up one Friday (or even another night if that suits) in April (excl Easter)??
          Malcolm

Comment

dare i ask - anyone up for a catch up one Friday (or even another night if that suits) in April (excl Easter)??
            Yes I would be up for that.
            sigpic
            A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"
            HomeSeer 3 V 3.0.0.318 with ALEXA (AKA Amazon Echo)
            BL Radar V2.0.217; BLRF V2.0.85.0; HS Touch V3.0.0.1034 X10 V3.0.0.42; PHLocation V3.0.0.38; Zwave V3.0.1.110; X10 V3.0.0.42
            BLBackup V2.0.39;ImperiHome3.0.0.20 All on Windows XP Pro

Comment

Working...
            X