Looking for a supplier of ACT TI213 to Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a supplier of ACT TI213 to Europe

Hi. Can anyone please recommend a supplier for an ACT TI213-RS232 A10 Computer 2-Way Interface to Powerline RS232 Version, Euro version - willing to ship to Europe?

I'm having a lot of trouble locating one, but would really like to get a better X10 interface than the CM11 I currently use.

Have you tried contacting ACT themselves? www.act-solutions.com

The only difference between the TI2XX models is the plug on the end (which you could chop off and replace easily).

Comment

No I hadn't, since their order and payment process (documented on their website) seemed to be geared more to larger "trade" orders. I'll drop them an e-mail and see what they say, thanks.

These guys http://www.basshome.com/product_93606_detailed.htm have it, but don't ship to Europe and rather curiously it is listed in their Z-Wave products list.

These guys http://www.smartproducts.us/pcc.htm also have it and are the people that I have tried to get it from. They accepted my order, but nearly two months later I am still waiting and I have been unable to follow through with them. For some reason, my order went to FreewireUSA and their sales@freewireusa.com E-mail is now bouncing. I'm remailing Smartproducts to see whether they can clarify.

Finally, these guys http://www.elekhomica.nl/product_inf...39f87a26b3b246 used to have it (according to Google), but clearly the product is no longer in their online catalogue.
      Last edited by Fuego; March 29th, 2007, 02:26 AM.

Comment

We can special order any item that ACT stocks. Email me at sales@homeseer.com and I will quote you a price and estimated shipping date.

Best regards,
        Karen Franz
        HomeSeer Technologies
        website | buy now | support | youtube

Comment

Does anyone know of a supplier in Europe for the ACT TI213 ? I cannot stomach the $75 delivery charge + brokerage fees + taxes for a $82 product from HST
          Jon

Comment

maybe Act european distributor?
            http://www.act-solutions.com/ICC/ICCDistFrame.htm
            www.sontay.com

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
              Does anyone know of a supplier in Europe for the ACT TI213 ? I cannot stomach the $75 delivery charge + brokerage fees + taxes for a $82 product from HST
              Please let us know if you found one, thanks.

Comment

Yep, I got one from another supplier.
                Jon

Comment

Yep, I got one from another supplier.
                  Lol, perhaps my question was worded incorrectly and should have been "Please let us know the name of the supplier if you found one, thanks"
                  Oh and could you share an overall summary impression of how you find the TI213 versus a CM11 under HS?
                  Thanks again.

Comment

I had a few issues with the X10 levels in parts of my house and the ACT has solved all of these. X10 now also works in the shed in the bottom of the garden which it did not before.

I am getting a few ghost X10 received messages in the log, but they are (so far) on codes not being used.

As for a supplier, I'm sure you will be enlightened
                    Jon

Comment

Why so mysterious?

Hi - would also appreciate where you got the TI103 or equivalent for the UK?
                      Thanks

JWD

Comment

Jon
                        Can you tell me (PM if needed) where you got the TI213 from for the UK ?

I had a few issues with the X10 levels in parts of my house and the ACT has solved all of these. X10 now also works in the shed in the bottom of the garden which it did not before.

I am getting a few ghost X10 received messages in the log, but they are (so far) on codes not being used.

As for a supplier, I'm sure you will be enlightened

Comment

Working...
                        X