Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status Change??

Hello,
    I have added a powerflash to check the position of my garage door. It is set up as status only device in homeseer and is working ok. However, the status is only ON/OFF instaed of OPEN/CLOSE. Do I need to run script to chage the status from ON to OPEN. Any ideas

Regards

Liam

You could use a script or you could use an event. If you select the device in the action list and switch to advanced view, you can then Set display status to: whatever you like.

Comment

Me too :-)

Me too Jim,
      WORKS fine, Thanks ! Wiel

Comment

Blade does a very neat plugin that allows you to set the display and icons for any device to whatever you wish.
        sigpic
        A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"
        HomeSeer 3 V 3.0.0.318 with ALEXA (AKA Amazon Echo)
        BL Radar V2.0.217; BLRF V2.0.85.0; HS Touch V3.0.0.1034 X10 V3.0.0.42; PHLocation V3.0.0.38; Zwave V3.0.1.110; X10 V3.0.0.42
        BLBackup V2.0.39;ImperiHome3.0.0.20 All on Windows XP Pro

Comment

Hand for finding Blade plugin....

Sorry, was searching for 40 minutes to find the Plugin from Blade but did not find it. Sorry. Does anyone give me a hand? Thanks.

Wiel

Comment

look at the bottom of the page here.

http://techha.com/
            Marty
            ------
            XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
            Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Suggest you make a search of the internet for "Blades plugin". I use dogpile.com and its about the 10th one down the list.

Comment

Blade found !

Thanks a lot ! (indeed I searched Homeseer only, Sorry)

Thanks ! Wiel

Comment

Working...
                X