Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK Weather Station - Will it work with HS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
    http://www.clasohlson.co.uk/Product/...x?id=156255647 but certainly in the store by me its cheaper - only stores in the UK are;

Hope I get it working and talking to HS easily, just have to wait for the snow to stop first - even i'm not crazy enough to put it up when i'm drowning in snow and its -3 deg outside...
    My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
    Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

Comment

An FYI relating to the Fine Offset device.

I currently have a Fine Offset configured with Cumulus outside maybe 3 meters up on a wooden post about 6-7 meters from the house (brick) connecting wirelessly to the touchscreen device sitting on a towerpc on all metal rack in the basement another ~17 meters away and its working fine.

Here the purchase sale price was around $60 plus $25 for shipping via Ebay. ($85 USD = 43 UK). The prices are floating(?) between $60-120 USD here.
      Last edited by Pete; November 12th, 2011, 12:24 PM.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU - Mono 6.4X
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.4X

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
        An FYI relating to the Fine Offset device.

I currently have a Fine Offset configured with Cumulus outside maybe 3 meters up on a wooden post about 6-7 meters from the house (brick) connecting wirelessly to the touchscreen device sitting on a towerpc on all metal rack in the basement another ~17 meters away and its working fine.

Here the purchase sale price was around $60 plus $25 for shipping via Ebay. ($85 USD = 43 UK). The prices are floating(?) between $60-120 USD here.
        Oddly enough one thing that caught my attention on the box in the shop was the advertised range - it said 100 metres which struck me as a decent range (?) for one of these 433/434MHz devices. Optimal range of course (I always halve these figures) but I expected far less...i'm probably running it at about 20 metres at the moment and only get problems when the batteries start to go.

On offer here until Christmas (exactly the same as last year)...
        My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
        Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

Comment

Yes, my Offset receiver is literally inside the metal rack in the basement between two servers.
          - Pete

Auto mator
          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU - Mono 6.4X
          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.4X

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation.

Comment

Working...
          X