Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who flys BMI...?

Guys

I had a weird one today in the LHR T1 BMI lounge...

Went to this board, using one of the Lounge communal PCs, without logging in, and did a "todays posts".

To my surprise, it only listed one, and then listed heaps of "have not been updated since your last visit!

So...this looks like I am not the ONLY sad HS'er to fly BMI!!!

Own up then... who was it!?!?!?

David
    ---------------------------------------------------http://weather.penicuik.org

That may be normal behaviour.

If you do not login you always get the "The threads below have not been updated since your last visit or since forums have been marked read." messages. You may have viewed the board at the same time as a new post was being posted hence the 1 new post. Just a thought!
    Jon

Comment

It's probably BAA looking for tips on how to automate Terminal 5....

Comment

Hi Jon

Thanks for that theory... and its probably right...

It just appears strange though...

Andy - yip..T5 ,... you will have hear "its working now" as long as you travel between 10:00 and 14:00.....

David

Comment

will I rise to it...

...yes I will!

I'm sure you've been through recently either early morning or early evening and seen for yourself that it is indeed working outside these hours too!

I agree though that BA should re-think their ads - they'll run until end August and it would be good to show it's as fine now at 6pm as it is at 6am
          Malcolm

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoJunkie View Post
            It's probably BAA looking for tips on how to automate Terminal 5....
            UPDATE TERMINAL 5!

If they had installed HS in the first place they would not have the problems they have. Sir.
            sigpic
            A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"
            HomeSeer 3 V 3.0.0.318 with ALEXA (AKA Amazon Echo)
            BL Radar V2.0.217; BLRF V2.0.85.0; HS Touch V3.0.0.1034 X10 V3.0.0.42; PHLocation V3.0.0.38; Zwave V3.0.1.110; X10 V3.0.0.42
            BLBackup V2.0.39;ImperiHome3.0.0.20 All on Windows XP Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MalcolmS View Post
              ...yes I will!

I'm sure you've been through recently either early morning or early evening and seen for yourself that it is indeed working outside these hours too!

I agree though that BA should re-think their ads - they'll run until end August and it would be good to show it's as fine now at 6pm as it is at 6am

HI..yes, I will admit T5 is much better, but the end to end service is still pants compaired to BMI in T1. I have been staying away as much as possible as its not worth the risk - BA are dreadful on timekeeping and still blame anyone other than their company for delays.

They have an offer on right now, in that if you dont depart within 15mins of schedule then they give you 5000 air miles....

What you dont expect is that they board, shut doors and sit on the apron for 45mins, yet you have "departed".... sneaky... but happens oh so often.

BA need a shake up and get the staff where they should be on time....

David

Comment

Originally posted by Gogs View Post
                UPDATE TERMINAL 5!

If they had installed HS in the first place they would not have the problems they have. Sir.

Thats all well and good Gogs ol bean but how many times would they have needed to restart it!!

TrOjAn

Comment

Originally posted by TrOjAn View Post
                  Thats all well and good Gogs ol bean but how many times would they have needed to restart it!!

TrOjAn
                  Which, Terminal 5 or HomeSeer?

They could probably have managed go go slightly more over budget and installed HomeTroller.

Thinking about this I am not sure HST would even wish to be associated with T5.

Remember it's not the computers, it's the people who control them that cause the problems. Computers only do what they are told, at least that was the case until the creation of HA, which must be bassed on HAL who did some strange things from memory. I wonder if he did dream.
                  sigpic
                  A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"
                  HomeSeer 3 V 3.0.0.318 with ALEXA (AKA Amazon Echo)
                  BL Radar V2.0.217; BLRF V2.0.85.0; HS Touch V3.0.0.1034 X10 V3.0.0.42; PHLocation V3.0.0.38; Zwave V3.0.1.110; X10 V3.0.0.42
                  BLBackup V2.0.39;ImperiHome3.0.0.20 All on Windows XP Pro

Comment

Working...
                  X