Skill stopped working -- error, bad request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skill stopped working -- error, bad request

We are pretty new to HomeSeer and had only been using it for some lighting events. It was very solid, so I thought I would give it some other tasks. Got it talking with Alexa (both the skill and the API) and it worked well.......for a while.

The "skill" stopped working a week or two ago. Spent all weekend (here and there) trying various things a read here to no avail. When I say, "Alexa, turn on the kitchen lights (or any other light, for that matter), she says "OK" and does it -- always has. When I say, Alexa, tell HomeSeer to turn on the kitchen lights," she returns with "Error, bad request:Object reference not set to an instance of an object." I can confirm via Alexa's history and the HS log that she is hearing me correctly.

This is a non-issue for the lights, as we prefer the shorter and easier commands, but it prevents me from doing much more (I'm thinking events in particular) with Alexa, our Elk system and HomeSeer.

Any thoughts on this condition? I would appreciate any assistance!

Thanks!
    Mark

Current Date/Time: 3/13/2017 5:11:59 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.312
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home - Work Station
    System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 28 Minutes 20 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.1.17
    Number of Devices: 183
    Number of Events: 11
    Available Threads: 400

Enabled Plug-Ins
    1.0.3.0: BLShutdown
    3.0.6267.36391: UltraM1G3
    3.0.6260.19461: UltraMon3
    3.0.0.40: UPBSpud
    Last edited by Mark K; March 13, 2017, 05:13 PM. Reason: added system profile
Working...
X