Neither Alexa skills working this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neither Alexa skills working this morning

Neither of my Alexa skills for HS3 are working this morning....

"Hmm, i'm having trouble accessing your homeseer skill...."

and I see nothing in the logs when I try it. thinking it's at the Amazon side.

anyone else seeing this?

All good here

John

Comment

Yeah I've been having issues today. Mainly it just saying "I'm sorry, that command was not recognized". I can open a session by saying talk to Homeseer, but i get the same result. I noticed in my log there were some weird debug logs from HS Touch on my phone related to the voice client. Gonna try resetting a few things. I double checked the Alexa Skills too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sphynx View Post
        Yeah I've been having issues today. Mainly it just saying "I'm sorry, that command was not recognized". I can open a session by saying talk to Homeseer, but i get the same result. I noticed in my log there were some weird debug logs from HS Touch on my phone related to the voice client. Gonna try resetting a few things. I double checked the Alexa Skills too.
        The issue was found so this should be working now.
        -Rupp
        sigpic

Comment

Homeseer not working with Alexa this morning. I can turn lights on/off using the Homeseer panel. I tell Alexa to turn on the family room lights, she says OK, but today they are not coming on.

Comment

Alexa says: "I'm sorry, that command was not recognized"

I had alexa talking to my Homeseer for the past several weeks. Over the past couple of days I only get "I'm sorry, that command was not recognized". It does connect to the homeseer box and Alexa will start Homeseer. I am using the plugin for HAI. I have restarted the homeseer box and restarted the plugin.

Any thoughts?

Thanks, Doug

Comment

Working...
            X