Alexa and Guard event trigger options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexa and Guard event trigger options?

Just noticed today that Guard is finally available on Alexa. I want to use Alexa's fire/co detector & glass breaking listening alerts to trigger Homeseer events, but so far can't find a way to do it. Alexa Guard setup only shows integration with ADT & Nest security monitoring. Looked at maybe an Alexa routine that could turn on a Homeseer virtual device, but that doesn't seem possible.

Anyone have an idea how to integrate?

Originally posted by klafollette View Post
    Just noticed today that Guard is finally available on Alexa. I want to use Alexa's fire/co detector & glass breaking listening alerts to trigger Homeseer events, but so far can't find a way to do it. Alexa Guard setup only shows integration with ADT & Nest security monitoring. Looked at maybe an Alexa routine that could turn on a Homeseer virtual device, but that doesn't seem possible.

Anyone have an idea how to integrate?
    Iobroker , openhab, will maybe enable this . But you have to a lest know how mqtt works...

Comment

Well, guess I'm screwed as I don't know anything about 'lobroker, openhab, or mqtt'. Never heard of any of those. Guess I'll be doing some Googling.

Comment

Working...
      X