Not discovering new scenes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not discovering new scenes

I just added 2 new scenes, with voice command and the include as voice command ticked. (I already have a few scenes voice enabled, they all show and work). After creating the scenes, I ran scene discovery on my app. No new scenes discovered. I waited a while, ran discovery again and again, still no new scenes discovered. In the list off scenes, all the old ones are there, its just not finding the new ones. Strange.

I had posted about a similar issue this weekend with the Alexa App not finding new devices I added.
    I let it sit overnight and the devices just showed up in the App. It was weird and I have no explanation.
    Dan-O
    HomeSeer contributor since summer 1999, yes 1999!

Comment

I have just deleted all my devices and scenes, and rediscovered. It has discovered my devices, but none of my scens.

I have linked and enabled Homeseer smarthome skill and the Homeseer (US dev) skill. With both of them enabled (As I always have) it discovers devices but not the scens any more
      If I diable the Homeseer (US dev) skill, and only have the Homeseer Smarthome enabled, none of my devices or scenes are discovered

This is very strange ! I am UK based and running .458

Comment

Did you get any further with this? I've not been able to get any scenes to discover, also in the UK. I've got the Homeseer Smarthome skill and have set a voice command for a couple of events. I'm running 3.0.0.435 (Linux) . I have no problems with devices.

Comment

Unfortunately not - I don't see devices albeit I do see scenes, no information has come from HS since the initial ticket went in.

Comment

Working...
          X