No announcement yet.

Alexa Integration Seems to be Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone noticed the below error in their logs? This error keeps showing up and it seems to have started at the same time as these Alexa issues for me.

WarningHave not heard from MyHS in over 3 minutes, disconnecting for re-connection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

I have the same since it started happening.
      Feb-17 14:06:28 Warning Have not heard from MyHS in over 3 minutes, disconnecting for re-connection.

Comment

After disabling the Homeseer Skill on Echo and then re-enabling it, rediscovering and reconfiguring all my devices everything is working again. Obviously not a Homeseer issue, but a pain nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post

I’m in the US and just noticed myself that I have several devices that are listed as unresponsive in the Alexa app.

Update: Just tried running a discovery in the Alexa app and it found my devices again.

Update: There is obviously still something wrong, still seeing devices go back and forth between responsive and unresponsive.....

rjh I know this is a three day weekend....any chance you can help out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          After disabling the Homeseer Skill on Echo and then re-enabling it, rediscovering and reconfiguring all my devices everything is working again. Obviously not a Homeseer issue, but a pain nonetheless

Comment

that doesn't work for me, i already tried it

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzysb View Post
              I have the same since it started happening.
              Feb-17 14:06:28 Warning Have not heard from MyHS in over 3 minutes, disconnecting for re-connection.
              Same here. Alexa integration stopped working and tons of these errors in the log. Errors seemed to start yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by cgeisler View Post

Same here. Alexa integration stopped working and tons of these errors in the log. Errors seemed to start yesterday.
                The errors have stopped showing up in my system as of about 6am PST this morning. I restarted HS3 and disabled and enabled the skills once HS3 had restarted, everything seems to be good for a while now.

Plugin's:

Comment

i have re-enabled the skill this morning and this is what i am getting in my logs
                  Feb-17 10:36:13 AM Warning Error serializing myhs data: Unable to write data to the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

Comment

I am also using a custom dev skill so i can use Jon00 Alexa Helper Script (in Canada) this is still working great !
                    anyone else seeing this as well.

Comment

Originally posted by sirbooker View Post
                      i have re-enabled the skill this morning and this is what i am getting in my logs
                      Feb-17 10:36:13 AM Warning Error serializing myhs data: Unable to write data to the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
                      Have you tried to restart HS3, wait until is completely started and then enable the skills? It seemed like my system didn’t have a connection to the MyHS servers, once it reconnected and I started the skill it connected right away.

Plugin's:

Comment

Originally posted by sirbooker View Post
                        I am also using a custom dev skill so i can use Jon00 Alexa Helper Script (in Canada) this is still working great !
                        anyone else seeing this as well.
                        Yes, the Jon00 was still working for me as well.

Plugin's:

Comment

Is everything working ok now, tests ok here. There was an issue last night, looking into what happened, servers were restarted early this morning.
                          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post

Have you tried to restart HS3, wait until is completely started and then enable the skills? It seemed like my system didn’t have a connection to the MyHS servers, once it reconnected and I started the skill it connected right away.

Yes i have tried that this morning still no luck

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                              Is everything working ok now, tests ok here. There was an issue last night, looking into what happened, servers were restarted early this morning.
                              Rich, the errors I mentioned above seemed to stop about 6am PST this morning, after restarting HS3 and both skills it has been working consistently since. There still seem to be a few others that haven’t gotten it working again however...

Plugin's:

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                                Literally just disabled the skill and and forgot all devices in Alexa. I rebooted the Homeseer box and restarted Homeseer, then enabled the skill again. Does not find any Homeseer devices at all.

I have a custom skill enabled for the helper script. That is working ok. But the official skill here is dead

Comment

Working...
                                X