Alexa Integration Seems to be Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjh View Post
    Please send an email to support@homeseer.com and include what is not working and your myhs login, that way we can look into why its not working for you.

Email Sent as it is not working here.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Problem started back up again tonight. Devices are unresponsive. I have emailed support.

Comment

DITTO, HS needs a better way to let us know what HS is doing here...
        I just spent an hour trying to diagnose this Grrrrrr

Comment

The homeseer integration skill is not working for me either this evening. All the devices show up as connected in Alexa, she says ok to everything, but HS doesn't seem to receive any sort of a request from alexa. In the past I've had Alexa occasionally say "that device is not responding" when there are connection issues, but this is different and it seems like the requests are just getting dropped with no indication of an error anywhere.

Comment

Installed a S6 Pro in my new home a few months ago. Have about 50 or more Homeseer dimmers/switches. Native integration with Alexa has been working great. Last couple of days, Alexa would respond as if processing a command successfully (Alexa, turn on Office Fan) but no response from device. Go into Homeseer web control and devices work fine there. In the Alexa app, all Homeseer devices show as Offline. I deleted one Homeseer device, discovered devices, and it did not find the forgotten device. I’ve disabled and re-enabled and linked the skill. Sent email to support.

Comment

Same here... "family room lights isn't responding. Please check its network connection and power supply"
              HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by davlarso View Post
                The homeseer integration skill is not working for me either this evening. All the devices show up as connected in Alexa, she says ok to everything, but HS doesn't seem to receive any sort of a request from alexa. In the past I've had Alexa occasionally say "that device is not responding" when there are connection issues, but this is different and it seems like the requests are just getting dropped with no indication of an error anywhere.
                Exactly what mine does. If I say the command as "Tell Homeseer..." Alexa responds "I'm sorry, that command was not recognized."

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin L View Post

Exactly what mine does. If I say the command as "Tell Homeseer..." Alexa responds "I'm sorry, that command was not recognized."
                  +1

My system has become very dependent on this skill, this really blows.
                  Mike

Comment

rjh Looking like there is another issue with the Alexa “Tell Homeseer” skill.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
                    Plugin's:
                    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
                    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by mwaite View Post

+1

My system has become very dependent on this skill, this really blows.
                      Agreed. In designing the new home, I didn't concern myself with touchscreens since the voice integration worked well. I have about a dozen Echo products of different types (Echos, Dots, Spots, Shows) around the house, so voice command is available everywhere.

Last night we had friends over to show off the new home, and none of the voice commands worked. Bummer!

Comment

Google Home is also down as well

Comment

Is this a more global issue than initially thought? We have both Google home and echos and neither are working via voice.
                          ​They've been fine up the last 24 hours

Comment

I am having this issue as well with Alexa. All my devices are offline and no voice commands are working.

Comment

I'm having the same problem too. Issuing a voice command doesn't result in a HS event in the log.

Comment

Alexa integration with HS3 is not working

Comment

Working...
                                X