No announcement yet.

Alexa Integration Seems to be Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folks, the "Homeseer Home Automation" skill shows as "not currently available" on Amazon, and is no longer in the list on Alexa. What gives? How can I use more sophisticated devices like water leak sensors?

Comment

My skill stopped working so I disabled and re-enabled. I'm now getting;

We were unable to link HomeSeer SmartHome at this time.
      Please try again later.

Anybody got a fix?

Comment

Originally posted by IanIreland View Post

Please try again later.

Anybody got a fix?
        Same here. It's been like this for at least a few weeks now but I'm just getting around the troubleshooting it. I've tried the steps mentioned here of removing the devices and re-linking, but that's not even pulling in any of the new devices. I'm on HS4, btw.....it's quite possible this hasn't worked for me since that upgrade, but I can't be certain.

Comment

Originally posted by IanIreland View Post

Please try again later.

Anybody got a fix?
          I am experiencing the same problem.

Comment

Having the same behavior. All of the sudden the Smarthome skill stopped working. Went to disable and enable and get an error message.

Comment

Same here... tried to disable/enable to troubleshoot my alexa problems, and now i just get ..

"We were unable to link HomeSeer SmartHome at this time.
              Please try again later."

Comment

I thought it was saying:

sorry myhs is not stable . Please find a hack to get your functions back
                Last edited by ; September 30, 2020, 01:30 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
                  I thought it was saying:

sorry myhs is not stable . Please find a hack to get your fonctions back
                  Assume you are being funny/ironic :-)?

Comment

Any of you guys putting in support tickets? I'm in Alabama and Alexa has been working just fine for over 2 years straight. Just did a rediscovery and it worked just fine. I've only got about 30 devices enabled for voice control because that's about all I can remember.
                    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                      Any of you guys putting in support tickets? I'm in Alabama and Alexa has been working just fine for over 2 years straight. Just did a rediscovery and it worked just fine. I've only got about 30 devices enabled for voice control because that's about all I can remember.
                      The discover process is not the problem. the problem is disabling your account, then trying to re-enable. Try that and see if it works... at your own risk of course :-)

I just found the ticket site (did send email)... will put in ticket now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomgru View Post

Assume you are being funny/ironic :-)?
                        Ya I tried haha ..

Comment

Can you guys that have had linking issue try now and let me know if this works for you.

💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Just tried. took two times although i admit i may have typed pass in wrong first time. Does seem to work now!!!

What was it?

Comment

Working...
                            X