No announcement yet.

That device is not responding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like there was a major outage at HS. https://status.homeseer.com/ showed every service under MyHS was offline. All looks OK now.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Hoping they update the History file to show us what happened....

Jim Speiser
      38-year veteran of Home Automation
      Still don't know squat

Comment

Originally posted by JimSpy View Post
        Hoping they update the History file to show us what happened....
        It was a DOS attack. see Here
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

As myHS is apparently back, what is the method I should use to get it working because I still can't log into Homeseer Mobile? (Alexa skill is working now)

Do I need to restart Homeseer?
          Can I restart myHS without restarting HS3?
          Or something else?

Any advice from HS Support would be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Jez View Post
            As myHS is apparently back, what is the method I should use to get it working because I still can't log into Homeseer Mobile? (Alexa skill is working now)

Do I need to restart Homeseer?
            Can I restart myHS without restarting HS3?
            Or something else?

Any advice from HS Support would be helpful.
            It's still down...
            https://status.homeseer.com

Comment

Originally posted by NutsyHome View Post

It's still down...
              https://status.homeseer.com
              The HST is working on it.
              Scripts =
              Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post

The HST is working on it.
                It says "All systems operational" so I don't know what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jez View Post

It says "All systems operational" so I don't know what's going on.
                  it has been up and down but it is down at the moment. Subscribe to updates in the top right of the page to receive emails.

Click image for larger version

Name:	myhs.PNG
Views:	288
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	1393414
                  Scripts =
                  Various

Comment

It should be working now.
                    Scripts =
                    Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
                      It should be working now.
                      Yup, it's working for me. For the record, I didn't restart Homeseer, Homeseer Mobile just started working again.

Thank you Homeseer 😁

Comment

Just upgraded from HS3 to HS4 and can't seem to get the interface to work between Homeseer and Alexa. It worked fine with HS3. I've double checked the myhs account info and it matches what is in Alexa. Alexa says it's connected to the Homeseer server but any time I try to find devices in Alexa it says none are found. I have made sure several are set to "voice command". Alexa still shows the old HS3 names and I used the same ones in HS4 but when I try to control anything Alexa just says "Server is unresponsive". Any ideas what to try next?

Comment

All HS3 Devices now showing as Device unresponsive on Alexa IOS App; any commands issued to Alexa targeting HS3 devices fail with “not responding”... HS3 and MYHS are running without issue...

Comment

I'm having the problems described here, and if I nuke everything and reboot the server, and set everything back up again, it works for a few hours, but then stops working again. I'm using the "SmartHome Homeseer" skill, not the "ask Homeseer" one.

Any MyHS server issues going on at the moment?

Thanks,
                            Chris

Comment

Working...
                            X