This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexa Device Unresponsive

Homeseer commands working locally but no longer successfully executed through the Alexa app, or by voice command per device. Device Unresponsive is the error I receive. Restarted HS3 and Alexa, no success. We had a certificate error last month that broke HS3 skool, which support corrected. Not sure if it is related to that.

Anyone having similar issues with Alexa??

I'm seeing the same.

Just starting to troubleshoot it.

I thought it was just my system as I moved it from a docker to a vm.

Comment

I find the remedy is to disable the skill and reenable and rediscover and all works again..

Comment

SOLVED: Chaser, that worked for me! I disable the skill, and reenable the integration this morning with no success. This time I disabled/reenabled and did device discovery and the integration and commands on the account linking solved the issue. Very odd when this happens, nothing in the logs.

Comment

I think it’s something between Homeseer and Amazon but can’t put my finger on it I just wish they would fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaser View Post
            I think it’s something between Homeseer and Amazon but can’t put my finger on it I just wish they would fix it.
            so this happened to me this week and the same solution.. disable skill and reenable/discover.

There has to be a better way to fix this.

Comment

Originally posted by mjolsen View Post
              There has to be a better way to fix this.
              Agreed, my concern is dis/re-enabling is going to cascade into other problems with how the Alexa system can set up it's own groups and things.

Comment

Working...
              X