Alexa - No new devices found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexa - No new devices found

Alexa skill is not finding newly added devices. I have tried disable/enable many times. Each missing device has “is light” checked and an Alexa voice command is listed and enabled.

any help is appreciated.

thanks

How are you looking for devices?

I had to go into the Alexa app itself and "+" a new device which fooled it into discovery mode.
    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Tried that but still missing about 20 devices

Comment

This is the obvious but make sure voice control is enable

Comment

Happening a lot lately. There have been several conversations about it. You might also try disabling the HS3 app in Alexa ...and then enable and run discovery again. I do it online not in the app but sure it's the same.

Comment

I couldn't get it to work at all and had to revert to HA-bridge which is working flawlessly.

Cor

Comment

I did get my devices to show up in the Alexa app but none of the name worked. They ALL said that the device is not conncted or responding - even though I could control them via the Alexa app via touch. So, voice is broken...
              Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Working...
              X