None of the HomeSeer Alexa Skills are appearing in the Skill search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of the HomeSeer Alexa Skills are appearing in the Skill search

This is all I see when searching for "HomeSeer" inside the Amazon Alexa Skill search:​​

Click image for larger version

Name:	no.PNG
Views:	220
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	1457185

Anyone else getting this?

They may not be supported in your country. Unfortunately Amazon seems to be limiting skills in other countries lately.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

That was my first thought.

I tried using a VPN and changing my country setting inside my Amazon account, and still nothing.

Are you able to find these skills right now?

I really don't know what to do.

Comment

edit: I searched earlier on phone and at alexa.amazon.com and no results. Just searched again and now both show up.

-Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post
          edit: I searched earlier on phone and at alexa.amazon.com and no results. Just searched again and now both show up.
          This is really weird.

I was able to find them using a VPN (which wasn't working earlier) I was able to enable them and link them to my MyHs account just now.

But unfortunately, when I click on discover devices none of my devices are showing up.

The thing is, when I go to alexa.amazon.com, without using a VPN, it says that I don't have any smart home skills enabled.

I really don't know what to do here.

Comment

Originally posted by dchramcow View Post
            But unfortunately, when I click on discover devices none of my devices are showing up.
            Have you enabled voice command in HS for the devices you want Alexa to discover?
            -Wade

Comment

Working...
            X