X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not for OUT of America

Everything is in the title

Jean-Francois.

The title does not even contain a question. Do you have a question you would like to pose?

Comment

I suspect point being made is the setup is not functioning for 'jfla' in France.

In woodworking we commonly refer to Festool's distribution of certain things as "NAINA" (Not Available In North America). So this is sort of the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by jfla View Post
        Everything is in the title

Jean-Francois.
        Works in the US, Canada and the UK.
        Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

The question here is why is it not functional in other languages? Is that an Amazon thing, or is it a issue that HomeSeer Technologies has not received support from local native speakers to support it in other languages? If the latter, then I would not fault HomeSeer Technologies as they have never said that their technologies work worldwide.

Unless otherwise corrected, I think that the limitation is partly Amazon. So let’s not fault HomeSeer here.
          HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Hello I managed to install the skill BEFORE AMAZON locates the skills after beta phase in france

The skill works CORRECTLY in French on my HS3 without any modification since February 2018

I cannot migrate to HS4 because the skill is no longer available on the store

the skill is no longer visible in my skills

Modifications to add other languages should be possible ...

Jean-Francois.

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post

Works in the US, Canada and the UK.
              Works in France BEFORE AMAZON locates the skills

Comment

Working...
              X