Waiting for homeseer..... When clicking on z leave thermostat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting for homeseer..... When clicking on z leave thermostat

Whenever I attempt to access my thermostats from ALEXA I get a homeseer is not responding Audible or Waiting for homeseer... visual message. Every thing else works as expected (switches,lights etc)

Everything works as expected in Google home including thermostats.

I have tried removing everything from ALEXA and rediscovering. Discovery works in finding all homeseer devices.including thermostats.

Any suggestions appreciated

Z-wave Not z leave Dam autocorrect

Comment

My HAI Omni thermostats are wired and they also are causing Alexa to respond with "I am not sure what went wrong" when I ask her to "increase [or decrease] the main floor temperature". However the thermostat setting is actually increasing [or decreasing] 2 deg. each time. Soooo it is working but Alexa's response is not good.

Also if I ask Alexa to set the Main Floor Temperature to Cool, Heat or Auto she responds correctly with "its set to cool, heat or auto" as requested. So her response is good here.

I am updated to HS plug-in 3.0.2.23 and I stumbled onto to this just recently but it could be a problem which has existed for some time maybe since the update, Mason???

Comment

Update: Ok Alexa is responding as mentioned above to requests to increase/decrease temperature and it does respond with set point
        Still Not able to get a temperature from homeseer regardless if its from a thermostat or sensor with ALEXA
        So any suggestions for getting a room temperature from homeseer to ALEXA
        All sensors report status within homeseer apps correctly

Comment

Having the same issue with my HAI Omni thermostats. Alexa responds with "I am not sure what went wrong" when I ask her for the temperature. However if I ask her to set the downstairs temperature to say 72 degrees, she does it, and responds with the following: 'downstairs is set to 72'. So the only issue is when I ask her for the temperature. I am not exactly sure when that started happening, but probably a few weeks ago. I am on 4.2.5.0.

Comment

Issue is still present after updating to 4.2.6.0.

Comment

Working...
            X