X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CharlieWayne
    replied
    Originally posted by baudi View Post

I don't think that's true. If you want to add or remove devices after linking home with homeseer, all you have to do is check or uncheck the voice command check box in homeseer. After you do that, tell your Google home to "sync homeseer".
    Man, your absolutely correct!!!.

How did you know that?

Edit: I found full instructions of command words, and custom event routines on cnet.com Thanks.

Charlie.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited by CharlieWayne; November 26, 2018, 09:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• baudi
    replied
    Originally posted by CharlieWayne View Post
    The only way to add he device later on would be to unpair myhomeseer in the Google hub, which will delete all of your HS existing devices in the Google hub (there assigned google hub names and room locations).
    I don't think that's true. If you want to add or remove devices after linking home with homeseer, all you have to do is check or uncheck the voice command check box in homeseer. After you do that, tell your Google home to "sync homeseer".

Leave a comment:

• jvm
    replied
    Just curious - has anybody gotten it to work with more than 40 or 50 devices. I can't get mine to sync more than a few at a time and even using that method, max out at about 30 devices.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Got the home hub yesterday. It's a fantastic interface for homeseer.
    I still have some tweaks to make but I'll post a couple pics in just a sec
    Edit: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vqh1cr5c0...35YwW9yza?dl=0

Leave a comment:

• CharlieWayne
    replied
    One piece of advice before you start trying to interface homeseer and the Google hub.

Within HS, go through every homeseer device that you wish to have controlled by voice command, and activate the check box in that devices settings.

Then sync the two together using the myhomeseer service within the Google hub. It will import all the HS devices that you allow voice commands to be used for. The only way to add he device later on would be to unpair myhomeseer in the Google hub, which will delete all of your HS existing devices in the Google hub (there assigned google hub names and room locations).

So once you got HS devices in the Google hub, you can change their names in the Google hub for voice commands.

Leave a comment:

• parbas
    replied
    Bought one from Google today too for $99. I'll keep y'all posted.

Leave a comment:

• CharlieWayne
    replied
    Just got one today for $99.

Initial thought of voice control is cool, while having it setup in one room.

Gotta figure out how to fire events and keep the device grouping within GH.

Leave a comment:

• djsaad1
    replied
    I keep holding off on buying one until homeseer fixes the google sync issue.

Leave a comment:

• parbas
    started a topic Google Home Hub

Google Home Hub

Has anyone used HS3 with a Google Home Hub? Really curious to see how it works and how you'd be able to control devices.
Working...
X