Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin: Google Home DialogFlow natural language processing -- BETA

Hi,

Attached the plugin I've been talking about. Tested it on Win10, docker and Linux.
    Be sure to read the documentation, as the setup (apart from the installation) is not next-next-finish alike :-)

Love to hear your comments !

What makes this plugin different from the 'normal' HomeSeer-GA integration?
    The plugin allows you to define multiple triggers for one event, while HomeSeer only allows one (and it has to be mached exactly). The HomeSeer response is also not configurable. In the plugin you can define multiple responses, a random one is chosen when the trigger is matched. In one of the next versions, you can specify a number of training sentences to execute an event or change a device. Using AI, all nuances of that sentence will be matched to the action(s) you specified.

Using AI (provided by DialogFlow), the plugin is able to determine if all necessary information is available. If not, it can ask additional questions untill everything is known

E.g.:
    > I want to make coffee
    < How many cups do you want ?
    > 5 cups please
    < Strong/Medium/Soft ?
    > Medium is Ok.

OR

> I want 5 cups of strong coffee.

The extracted data can be passed to a script. You could use it in one of your nighttime routines. It can ask you e.g. to close the gate if it is left open. See it as the Jon00 variant for Google Home.

The help can be found here.

Changelog:
    • v0.0.2.0 (2018-12-15)
      • Match on intent
      • Extract parameters from voice commands
      • Possible to run script on match
    • v0.0.1.0 (2018-12-14) -- Initial version
      • Basic processing (string contains, string equals)
      • Trigger event on match

Br,
    Kristof
    Attached Files

It would help if you would provide a sample use case for the plugin.

Comment

What does this plugin do exactly?
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Updated the OP. Was a bit too happy that i could finally post the initial version :-)

Comment

Released v0.0.2.0. This allows for natural language processing, extracting parameters from matched voice commands and run scripts

Comment

Looks like i miscalculated the need for a GH plugin :-). Is the rest of the users happy with the current GH-HomeSeer integration? Nobody wants Alexa-like functionality?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

Comment

I do not have a GH but Idon’t understand why this does not get more attention too. Maybe that’s the time people need to see the topic or not in the lots of threads. Or maybe alexa is just more popular.

Comment

Kristof, Newtonsoft.Json.license.txt i missing in the zip file.
                Attached Files

Comment

Woops, sorry. FIxed the zip !

Comment

Go it installed, but new error. I have done next step:

netsh http add urlacl url=http://*:800/ user=%USERNAME%
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi stvjfp1, did you run that command as administrator ? What does the logging say ?

Comment

Pretty sure I did. From the log:

Initializing plug-in(2): DialogFlow Instance::Could not load file or assembly 'IniParser, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Systemet finner ikke angitt fil.STACK: Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: ved System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) ved System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) ved HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) ved Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()

Comment

Could you try this version ?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, that version worked.

Comment

Dialogflow - Standard Edition Terms of Service, made me sceptical, any thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                              X