Google Home and Alexa are down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Home and Alexa are down

Just an FYI it seems Google Home and Alexa is down, in multiple states and countries.

Down here also in Quebec, unfortunatly I erased my homeseer link in google before looking at the forum

Comment

Seems to be down here too, was working earlier today then nothing works then it asked me to relink my account. WTF!

Comment

Google told me to re add my link I have not tried it yet

Comment

Alexa to HS broken for the last several hours for me as well. MyHS seems to be functioning otherwise.
          tenholde

Comment

Greg at Homeseer support just responded saying that Amazons Alexa service is having a major outage currently.

Z

Comment

People are reporting that google cannot access HS either, and I cannot access HS from IFTTT web site configuration pages.
              tenholde

Comment

Rich is working on it. Mine has started to work hesitantly, good sign.
                tenholde

Comment

I am back up and running smoothly.

Comment

Backuo hear. The only problem is now I have to setup my rooms again in Google home app ugh. Do others have to do this?

Comment

yup, had to resync and setup everything including ruotines and anything that had anything to do with HomeSeer. FML!

Comment

Whatever that glitch was a few days ago, it has totally screwed up my Google home/homeseer connection. All of my homeseer devices and events disappeared from the Google home app. When I tried to relink homeseer, it told me it was linking, but it actually didn't. If I tell it to synchronize homeseer, it tells me the relink by homeseer account. Which it won't actually allow me to do.

I guess I'll stick with IFTTT for now.

Comment

Originally posted by baudi View Post
                          Whatever that glitch was a few days ago, it has totally screwed up my Google home/homeseer connection. All of my homeseer devices and events disappeared from the Google home app. When I tried to relink homeseer, it told me it was linking, but it actually didn't. If I tell it to synchronize homeseer, it tells me the relink by homeseer account. Which it won't actually allow me to do.

I guess I'll stick with IFTTT for now.
                          I have the same problem. Rather annoying...

Update, I am up again!

Comment

I have the same problem too.

My devices (and HomeSeer association) disappeared fro the Home app and now I can’t relink. 😤

Comment

Originally posted by stvjfp1 View Post

I have the same problem. Rather annoying...

Update, I am up again!
                              What did you do to fix it?

Comment

Working...
                              X