Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adding a User to HS Web/HSTouch setup - how long before Google Home can "see" it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Otto-mation
    replied
    Thank you. It only now came to me too, that I can remotely access my HS is via the myhs.homeseer.comlogin. Never had a need for it before but now I get it - I think it was information overload at the beginning.
    You know, as I get older, I seem to be pedalling just as hard but the bulb isn't getting as bright as before

Leave a comment:

• cc4005
    replied
    Correct.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Otto-mation
    replied
    Ok, now it appears that I am confused between MyHS and the Setup/Network/ Web-HS Touch User Settings because the latter allows for numerous user IDs

And I got the Google Home reconnected successfully, when I found the ID and password I used for MyHS.
    To clarify, the MyHS ID and password is *not* created nor managed within the Homeseer app itself?

Leave a comment:

• cc4005
    replied
    It's my understanding that you must pay the annual fee for premium service in order to have more than one MyHS user.

Leave a comment:

• Adding a User to HS Web/HSTouch setup - how long before Google Home can "see" it?

Is there a time lag between adding a user to the HS Web/HSTouch setup screen and when it's accessible by Google Home for adding the link to HomeSeer?

For some reason, my previously working link was lost and now I'm adding a user ID specifically for Google Home.
    But after I add it, and then try to use those credentials on my phone Google Home app to link to HomeSeer, I get the message "Bad user or password" on that MyHS app screen.
Working...
X