No announcement yet.

Couldn't reach HomeSeer - fix implemented

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same problem for a week. How hard could be for homeseer to create as service that at least told us the status? Like Google home: Working or not working

Comment

Same problem here. I'm afraid to relink too because the last time this happened and I disconnected HomeSeer from Google Assistant, it was literally three months before I could get it to link back up.

Comment

New week, same problem.

Comment

Same here can't connect.

Comment

Yup! Same here! It was working for a few weeks after the long outage in June. Now were back to sorry homeseer is not available. I re-opened my support ticket...

Comment

what is homeseer support saying about it when you reach out? I kept on getting Engineers are looking into it excuse. It's been at least 4 or 5 months for me since the issue started.

Comment

Can connect today.

Comment

dannieboiz lunkan

Still not working for me.

When I originally opened my ticket that's all they told me also. With no real meaningful info. Which makes me believe they either don't care or they don't know. Mine did start working after about a 3 week outage. But for the last week now its back to not working again.

Comment

Originally posted by RedTechie View Post
                    dannieboiz lunkan

When I originally opened my ticket that's all they told me also. With no real meaningful info. Which makes me believe they either don't care or they don't know. Mine did start working after about a 3 week outage. But for the last week now its back to not working again.
                    I unlinked and relink everything last night, worked for a few hours and back to dead again.

Comment

dannieboiz So i just got this response from HS Support:

"Have you tried unlinking and then relinking your GH account as the engineers just put in a potential fix for this today."

I don't like re-linking as i have a lot of devices i then have to go and re-organize. But I did it anyway. So far it seems to be working now for me.

Comment

RedTechie I've done so many many times.

Comment

I did an update of HS to 3.0.0.548 before relinking GH and yes It's still working

Originally posted by RedTechie View Post
                          dannieboiz lunkan

Comment

Do any of you guys have any special characters in your voice commands? A couple of users had - and : in there voice commands which will cause issues.
                            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                              Do any of you guys have any special characters in your voice commands? A couple of users had - and : in there voice commands which will cause issues.
                              Negative, mine is straight text, "family room floor lights" etc...

Comment

Originally posted by dannieboiz View Post

Negative, mine is straight text, "family room floor lights" etc...
                                You shouldn't need the room nor location as that is redundant for the build in command. floor lights should be enough and then you simply state - Alexa turn on the floor lights.
                                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
                                X