Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Events not working after removing and adding HS again - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events not working after removing and adding HS again - Solved!

Because I "accidentally" changed MyHS password I had to re-add homeseer account to Google Home (it was constantly saying that it couldn't reach HS). Lights and thermostats are now working fine, however I'm unable to launch any event. The events were working fine before the account re-add thing and I most definitely haven't change anything related to those events. I tried to uncheck voice command option, sync GH and then check and sync again, I even tried to change the keyword and creating new test event, but nothing helps. Am I missing something?

Did you submit a ticket to support@homeseer.com ? If not then you're missing that. They need tickets/email to actually KNOW there's a problem.

Comment

Thanks, I keep forgetting about that option.

Comment

Originally posted by Almighty View Post
        Thanks, I keep forgetting about that option.
        I understand. I'm trying to make a point of responding and reminding people to email support. If no ticket is created then "There's no problem" .... and HST says "they aren't aware" of any problems....

Comment

Ok, that went well.
          In my case, I didn't have matching user on the Network tab (Web/HSTouch User Settings) on the setup page. (But I'm not sure how it disappeared.) After I created user with matching credentials and Admin + Local rights it's working again.

Comment

Working...
          X