Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry, it looks like HomeSeer is Unavailable Right Now

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Meapilot View Post

    Sadly to say, it is not fixed for me. I should have not mentioned I guess, I am currently getting the "sorry I cant reach X lights right now". Yet, it is controlling correctly.
    To me it used to be the "sorry I cant reach X lights right now" (but still controlling the lights) from some time in november 2019 until recently. Today it has been mostly "could not reach homeseer", except for a few times after repeating the command 3-10 times.

    IFTTT aliases in Google Assistant that run HomeSeer events through MyHS still works most of the time, sometimes with, and sometimes without delay (everything from 5-60 seconds).

    This is the second round of Google integration not working for me, not happy

    Comment


    • #62

      Just wanted to thrown my hat in the ring on this one. I'm seeing this too, after months of everything working fine.


      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200110-135129.png
Views:	210
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	1353359

      However, I'm seeing some lag with the HomeSeer Mobile app too. I couldn't even log in this morning, so I'm wondering if there's more at play?

      Comment


      • #63
        How many of you guys have put in support tickets on this issue?
        -Rupp
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #64
          I have one in. Admittedly, I didn't enter it until I was sure it wasn't something I had done when tinkering with my IoT VLAN and it was something others were seeing too.

          Comment


          • #65
            Now the IFTTT aliases in google assistant that run a HomeSeer event have stopped working also.

            At the moment IFTTT can not even list my HomeSeer Events when trying to create a new applet. It must be MyHS integration with google and IFTTT that is having issues. I am about to put in a support ticket once I've done some more testing.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Rupp View Post
              How many of you guys have put in support tickets on this issue?
              Yes, I have submitted a ticket as well.
              Admittedly, I did hesitate to see if some of the things mentioned in other threads might have caused this issue to at least settle down.
              ( Meaning thread about load balancing servers as I mentioned in a post ).

              ** I knew I should have not mentioned myself, Mine was doing fine when others had trouble. Now I am in the ball game !

              Comment


              • #67
                I have been having this issue for the past 2-3 months, and keep having to disconnect/reconnect to fix it. I have tried all the solutions from Tech Support and keep them informed of the failures.

                Comment


                • #68
                  I've been experiencing these issues lately too...

                  1. Asking Google Mini "Hey Google, Turn Off Office Lights" - Google Home Reply "Sorry, I couldn't reach Homeseer". I can ask this same command a dozen times in a row in a 10-minute window and maybe one time it will work, so the issue is intermittent.

                  2. I have two sets of lights in my kitchen - under-cabinet lights "Kitchen Cabinet Lights" and recessed lights "Kitchen Can Lights". Asking Google Mini "Hey Google, Turn Off Kitchen Lights" - when it DOES work, I'll receive a response "Sorry, I couldn't reach Kitchen Can Lights". However both sets of lights will turn off.

                  It's not Homeseer getting access to the outside world, because I can successfully connect to Homeseer, via MYHS, from my phone with the WIFI turned off (outside LAN vs inside LAN). So I'm confident it must be something with the Homeseer / GH interface... I've been so frustrated sometimes that I catch myself cursing at Google Home, so if you're reading this and you're one of those people working for Google who supposedly "listen in", I apologize for the foul language...

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Gauss View Post
                    I've been experiencing these issues lately too...

                    1. Asking Google Mini "Hey Google, Turn Off Office Lights" - Google Home Reply "Sorry, I couldn't reach Homeseer". I can ask this same command a dozen times in a row in a 10-minute window and maybe one time it will work, so the issue is intermittent.

                    2. I have two sets of lights in my kitchen - under-cabinet lights "Kitchen Cabinet Lights" and recessed lights "Kitchen Can Lights". Asking Google Mini "Hey Google, Turn Off Kitchen Lights" - when it DOES work, I'll receive a response "Sorry, I couldn't reach Kitchen Can Lights". However both sets of lights will turn off.

                    It's not Homeseer getting access to the outside world, because I can successfully connect to Homeseer, via MYHS, from my phone with the WIFI turned off (outside LAN vs inside LAN). So I'm confident it must be something with the Homeseer / GH interface... I've been so frustrated sometimes that I catch myself cursing at Google Home, so if you're reading this and you're one of those people working for Google who supposedly "listen in", I apologize for the foul language...
                    Exactly the same!! And it seems that more and more frequent with "Unable to reach than it was before". It is getting pretty bad when we start arguing and cussing Google .

                    Ive tried to catch it and see if maybe it was a connection issue. Like check HS status at same time. Always shows as online.


                    *For the record, I DO have a support ticket in as well.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Yeah I have constant issues with this. When you hide for mobile that no longer hides my devices from google and I get the we can't reach 50 out of 51 one devices even though everything works.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Same issue here.. "Sorry, I couldn't reach HomeSeer" or "Sorry, it looks like HomeSeer is unavailable right now" via Google for the past 2-3 days now.. prior to this everything was working great, no changes made anywhere.. rebooted everything, same issue. 90% of the time, it just won't work, but occasionally my request to turn on a light *will* work, however I still get "Sorry, I couldn't reach HomeSeer" even though it did work.

                        Update: I un-linked Homseer from my Google Home account, then re-linked it, now everything seems to be working again. Not fun having to go put everything back in their proper Google Home groups again, but at least things seem to be working again.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by brett_cp View Post
                          .

                          Update: I un-linked Homseer from my Google Home account, then re-linked it, now everything seems to be working again. Not fun having to go put everything back in their proper Google Home groups again, but at least things seem to be working again.
                          Be interesting to see how long this works correctly for you. Keep us posted!

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Meapilot View Post

                            Be interesting to see how long this works correctly for you. Keep us posted!
                            Several of us on this thread have tried this. It does correct it for a short time, but starts all over again.
                            - Tom

                            HSPro/Insteon
                            Web Site
                            YouTube Channel

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Has anyone else hear back from support on this recently. I sent a reply to my case, but cannot get a response. If not, I guess I will have to try to call. It's just harder to do that during working hours.
                              - Tom

                              HSPro/Insteon
                              Web Site
                              YouTube Channel

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by tpchristian View Post

                                Several of us on this thread have tried this. It does correct it for a short time, but starts all over again.
                                I am aware. I am one who tried it as well.
                                It is a "patch" not a fix!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X