Couldnt load provider information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldnt load provider information

Was having errors synching hs devices but commands would still go through fine. I decided to unlink and relink account in Google app but after entering myhs credentials, i get a blank page saying 'couldnt load provider information' and account is not created.

Any idea ? Thx

I would give it a day and try again. BTW, there is a new Reconnect function that is much friendlier than uplink and link again. It seems to do the same, but without losing any room assignment. I have to do this every several weeks because of the issue with the Google/HS interface. The last time I did this, I also ran into some issues but was able to do it about an hour later.
    - Tom

HSPro/Insteon
    Web Site
    YouTube Channel

Comment

Been like that for 4 weeks. Tried at least a hundred times

I tried the reconnect option but it did the exact same thing. As soon as I enter the myhs credentials, the blank page with the error msg loads right away behind a popup 'linking homeseer account'. The popup disappears and I'm stuck with the error page without anything happening

I trimmed down my voice devices and events to 100 and still the same.

The Google assistant HS integration has been a failure since day 1. I cant beleive there is still today no way to debug this...

Comment

i have find the solution !

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...er-in-his-list

Comment

Working...
        X