Voice commands no longer working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voice commands no longer working

For some reason the voice commands stopped working last night. I have Google home integrated with homeseer. It had been working flawlessly for several months. Last evening Google home stopped recognizing homeseer. I also have Amazon Alexa, and it also failed to recognize any home to your device. I have uninstalled the service on both Google home and Alexa, but neither one will re-initiate.

Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

This is day two for me, Alexa voice integration has also stopped for me.

Comment

i have tried to uninstall the app from both google home and Alexa. Alexa will re-enable and discover the devices, but will not activate any of them...Alexa is telling me the device is not connected. Google home will not even initiate the connection - tells me to check my connection.

I have disabled all voice commands via myhs device list and repeated the process - no luck.

Comment

Unsure if this is related, but I use Google Voice via IFTTT to control HS and have had the same problem since yesterday afternoon. GV recognizes my commands, but IFTTT reports an error trying to send it on to Homeseer.

I know Cloudflare had a huge outage. I wonder if that if affecting things....

Comment

I have the problem along with many others or maybe everyone. I think something is messed up on HST servers.
          - Tom

HSPro/Insteon
          Web Site
          YouTube Channel

Comment

I'm seeing that problem now too, though voice control is failing with "homeseer is unavailable", I can manually control things through the Google Home app on my phone.

Comment

Working...
            X