Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google home and assistant wont link Homeseer and other problems. No error. Pi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google home and assistant wont link Homeseer and other problems. No error. Pi.

Hi, so Im having a lot of issues with hs4 for pi not linking or syncing in the google home app. I have done every step in the forums and from your previous replies. At one point I was linked but after i reflashed hs4 on pi i can no longer link homeseer to the google home app, in the google home app there are no errors. google home says homeseer was successfully linked but does not show up in the home app so i when i try to sync homeseer in the google assistant homeseer is the only device that the assistant does not list as synced when the assistant replies. also, homseer is not triggering events with my voice through the google home even with voice enabled in the advanced setting of the event and voice activated in the device list. also, whenever i delete an event in hs4 and restart the pi te event comes back as if it was not deleted. also, i get error when i upload an mp3 to the play audio feature. the error show the path of the file with both / forward slashes and \ backslashes.
    on top of that I see that hs4 is missing functions that hs3 has.

In conclusion I think that hs4 is incomplete and full of bugs so I downloaded hs3 for the pi but my hs4 pi license ID is not working on the hs3 pi firmware. There was no option on your website to start off with buying a hs3 pi license ID and please do not tell me I will have to buy a hs3 pi license ID because I should be able to downgrade seeing as i purchased the newest version that you advertise as working with google home. Or what can I try please?

@dcorsus can you help here?

Comment

homeseer support said the problem was google had changed something which cause linking problem. homeseer has fixed the issue on their end and i am now able to link my account

Comment

Working...
      X