Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramymounir
    replied
    in the case that the trigger is initiated by homeseer device the only 2 options available on ifttt.com are ( if a device is turned on) or (if a device is turned off) right?

while in case of Action : it can be anything

why is that?

I mean for example if i want an event that doesn't start with a device turns on or off what can i do?

Leave a comment:

• sparkman
    replied
    Under Tools - Setup and then the Network tab, the following settings are available:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	1188917

On the devices that you want to make available to IFTTT, you need to go to the Status-Graphics tab for them, and pick Control Use values for them:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.png
Views:	1
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	1188918

Hope that helps.

Cheers
    Al

Leave a comment:

• Ramymounir
    replied
    thanks for the link...

what did you mean by enable json i see this word in a lot of posts.. it wasn't in link with the steps you sent me

Leave a comment:

• sparkman
    replied
    http://www.homeseer.com/ifttt.html

Leave a comment:

• Ramymounir
    replied
    Sorry i have no knowledge in this matter.. how do i enable json and how to enable the HS service

Leave a comment:

• sparkman
    replied
    Originally posted by Ramymounir View Post
    yes my mistake

so it possible to integrate IFTTT with homeseer without the plugin?
    Yes, there's a HS channel on IFTTT. You need to enable json and activate the MyHS service.

Cheers
    Al

Leave a comment:

• Ramymounir
    replied
    yes my mistake

so it possible to integrate IFTTT with homeseer without the plugin?

Leave a comment:

• sparkman
    replied
    This looks to be an error with spud's IFTTT plugin, not the native HS IFTTT integration, so you may want to post it in the forum for his plugin to ensure he sees your post.

Cheers
    Al

Leave a comment:

• Ramymounir
    started a topic error in log

error in log

i keep getting this in the logevery 30 seconds .. not sure why

Feb-11 4:40:10 PM IFTTT ERROR System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value should match pattern '\A(?/(.|[\r\n])*)?|(ns:[0-9]+(/.*)?))\z' Parameter name: path at Microsoft.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSu ccess(Task task) at Microsoft.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSucc ess(Task task) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.d__14.MoveNext()
Working...
X