Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rjh
    replied
    The IFTTT connection issue is resolved, please see if you can now connect to the service. If you are seeing other users devices, please post or PM me, I would like to know if that issue remains.

Leave a comment:

• Rtmatthew
    replied
    I have also submitted an service issue report to IFTTT as well.

Leave a comment:

• Rtmatthew
    replied
    Originally posted by rjh View Post
    Still seeing someone else in the "connected as" section for the HS service?

No, the IFTTT Homeseer service cannot connect to myhs.homeseer.com even though I have no issue whatsoever logging directly into myhs.homeseer.com

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    Still seeing someone else in the "connected as" section for the HS service?

Originally posted by Rtmatthew View Post

Still having issues.

Leave a comment:

• Rtmatthew
    replied
    Is anyone else still seeing this issue?
    Still having issues.

Leave a comment:

• ThirdSectorMan
    replied
    Yes, although the “mistaken identity” problem has gone, like others I’m still getting several IFTTT errors every day - “The Homeseer service or its API May temporarily be down”.

Leave a comment:

• Rtmatthew
    replied
    I too have IFTTT issues. Have for a month now, thought it was something on my side. That’s all been ruled out. I removed the HomeSeer service, which in turn removed my applets, from my IFTTT account and have tried to reconnect it only to get the “Cannot connect Service” error. However I can log into myths.homeseer.com without any issue. Click image for larger version

Name:	20E04FBC-5C59-4332-9CB8-D3AB7F62EB94.png
Views:	144
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	1271787

Leave a comment:

• cgeisler
    replied
    Still seeing lots of failed events. Around 25 of these today so far and HS should have only fired an applet four times.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 5.39.59 PM.png
Views:	151
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	1271655
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• kwautosales
    replied
    i have had an issue for a few days, when i go to the IFTTT site it tells me i have been disconnected from homeseer, when i go to log in it gives me a error message " Could not connect service" this happens both on Android and Windows. when i go directly to homeseer web page the exact same credentials it works, when i put in a wrong credential in on IFTT it gives me a different error " Bad user"
    my system connection thru HS touch App works fine both inside and outside the house network. i deleted all my Applets hand sigend out even made a new user . same issue.

Click image for larger version

Name:	issues.JPG
Views:	212
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	1271716Click image for larger version

Name:	issue 2.JPG
Views:	192
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	1271717

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    Is anyone else still seeing this issue?

Leave a comment:

• ThirdSectorMan
    replied
    OK, my IFTTT connection is now working fine. All triggers work OK, I see my own devices and events in IFTTT and - for the first time in a while - I'm seeing my own HS login credentials in IFTTT.

Thanks to all of those who beavered around in the background to get things working again.

Leave a comment:

• thomauto@aol.com
    replied
    IFTTT did get back to me and has seen the issue but after checking, the connection started working. Its possible the user in question reset their connection. If anyone is still seeing the wrong "connected as" user in the HS service connection issue, can you PM me your HS MyHS login so we can check it.
    Mine is correct now, I'll keep an eye on it to see if it sticks.
    Thanks for the work over the holidays.

Leave a comment:

• jonschmon
    replied
    I see my devices again and no longer see the French device names, but my service activity is full of errors from this morning at times when no event occurred. I just tested and confirmed that new events from the same devices are triggering applets properly. Maybe there are a bunch of old events that were being retried?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ThirdSectorMan
    replied
    Happy New Year! Sorry not to have joined in the conversation for a few hours, been sleeping after seeing in the new year.

I’m still having problem, now appear as a different person (still not me). I’ll PM you as suggested.

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    IFTTT did get back to me and has seen the issue but after checking, the connection started working. Its possible the user in question reset their connection. If anyone is still seeing the wrong "connected as" user in the HS service connection issue, can you PM me your HS MyHS login so we can check it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X