Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't trigger events but can trigger devices

Is anyone else having this issue?

IFTTT applets can trigger my devices. But when I look at the ones trying to trigger event is says "no options found"

Doesn't see any events that can be run (I do have events and they where working)

Tried restarting Homeseer and tried re authorising the Homeseer service on IFTTT

I was having this same problem last night when MyHS was having problems. Once Rich corrected the HS problem, my IFTTT was working again.

So, I just checked now, and I once again am having the same problem that your are.
    tenholde

Comment

Weirdly the applets already created to trigger events still work but if I look at them the say "no options found" and I can't create new ones.

(Not sure what you meant by "when Rich fixed your hs problems")

Comment

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...-be-down/page5

tenholde

Comment

IFTTT now can find HS Events for me.
          tenholde

Comment

Originally posted by tenholde View Post
            IFTTT now can find HS Events for me.
            Not for me. I still get "No Options Found" in the drop-down on the applet for events.

Comment

I get the same "No Options found"

Any ideas on how to get it working again? I have tried reconnecting service in ifttt. Strangely enough, i can still see my devices in ifttt

Comment

Originally posted by ben pownall View Post
                I get the same "No Options found"

Any ideas on how to get it working again? I have tried reconnecting service in ifttt. Strangely enough, i can still see my devices in ifttt
                It’s an issue with the account used by MyHS not having access to events after the recent HS3 updates. Check your HS3 accounts and make sure you have one with the same name and password as your MyHS account and make sure the account has access to events. There’s another thread with this issue/solution.
                HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Added a new user to match the MyHS login details and the events are now showing in IFTT. Thanks !!

Comment

Working...
                  X