X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheeryfool
    replied
    No, neither matter, but you do need at least version .165 of HS and you need to set Control Use values in the Status Graphics tab of the device in question. New devices should have those values set already, but old ones may not.

Leave a comment:

• skarragallagher
    replied
    Originally posted by macromark View Post
    Our IFTTT channel is designed to recognize 2 basic triggers: A Device Was Turned On and A Device Was Turned Off. Use the following method to leverage those basic triggers into anything you like. Let's say, for example, you'd like to trigger and IFTTT recipe when HomeSeer detects SUNSET. Here's how to set this up:
    1. Navigate to your HomeSeer system's device mgmt page and add a new device. Name it "Sunset" and assign it to a floor named "IFTTT" and a room named "Status".
    2. Now, create a HomeSeer event that triggers at sunset and changes this new virtual device to "ON". Create another event that changes this device to "OFF" whenever you choose (sunrise, midnight, etc..).
    3. Now, anytime you wish to trigger an IFTTT recipe at sunset, use the trigger of A Device Was Turned On > IFTTT:Status:Sunset.
    Is it crucial that the floor be named IFTTT and the room Status for this to work?

I don't see my current virtual devices on other floors/rooms besides. I only see zwave devices

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Don't forget to fly your IFTTT badge!

If you want to add the nifty IFTTT badge to your Username in posts, then access your User CP and click on Group Memberships (under Networking). Find the IFTTT group and add yourself to that group.

Leave a comment:

• Overst
    replied
    me too

I also have the same issue with only the options unavailable choice showing.

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    I don't think so, I see the same message. Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Leave a comment:

• Jingoro
    replied
    I followed the above steps (created a device, floor : "IFTTT", room : "Status", device name :"IrrigationOn"), but it doesn't show up in the "A device was turned on" HS Trigger. I only get the message, "Options unavailable, please try again later!"

Am I missing a step?

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    HomeSeer IFTTT Channel Launch April 8th at Noon EST!

We go live tomorrow at noontime!

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...34#post1171734

Leave a comment:

• cjohlandt
    replied
    Great news!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• TomTom
    replied
    AwEsOmE !!!

Leave a comment:

• enigmatheatre
    replied
    Originally posted by macromark View Post
    Our channel was approved by their engineers. We're shooting for launch this Wednesday, unless there are any kinks.

FYI
    I cant wait. This will open up so many things.

Greig.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Q
    replied
    Excellent!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    IFTTT Launch

Our channel was approved by their engineers. We're shooting for launch this Wednesday, unless there are any kinks.

FYI

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    That's great news!
    *crossing fingers for easter*

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by Moskus View Post
    Are we still getting close?
    The channel has been submitted for review. We're waiting on IFTTT at this point. fingers crossed!

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Are we still getting close?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X