Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no connection through MyHS today - Dec 7, 2018

Hi All,
    I have no connection today on iPhone via HyHS. iPhone settings has all correct credentials with user name & password, but during HS3Touch App start up it always asking for user name & password again. After entering user name & pass, it shows empty form again and again. So another words there is no login at all. On PC browser everything is ok. Is it only me has such problem or somebody else has the same?

It has been fine here all day. Our geofencing posts through MyHS so I would notice.

You can check the services status at https://status.homeseer.com/
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

I have been experiencing the same issue since Friday at 1:00 PM Eastern Time. It's still not working for me.
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I just fixed the issue I was experiencing. Snort running on my pfSense firewall was blocking the HomeSeer system. Once I removed the block, my HomeSeer system was able to register with the MyHS service.

Regards.
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
          It has been fine here all day. Our geofencing posts through MyHS so I would notice.

You can check the services status at https://status.homeseer.com/
          I did not know about that Status page. Thank you.

But problem is not with MyHS service. I can login there on PC browser. The problem is with iPhone app HS3Touch. It always ask me for username & password (which I have already entered in phone settings). By pressing “Ok” button HS3Touch does not go further to app pages, just asking again for username & password endless.
          That was never before like this. I have iPhone 8. Any suggestions. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ascotek View Post

I did not know about that Status page. Thank you.

But problem is not with MyHS service. I can login there on PC browser. The problem is with iPhone app HS3Touch. It always ask me for username & password (which I have already entered in phone settings). By pressing “Ok” button HS3Touch does not go further to app pages, just asking again for username & password endless.
            That was never before like this. I have iPhone 8. Any suggestions. Thank you.
            I don't know. I use HSTouch with the default template. I just disabled WiFi and it connected through MyHS. I also just now connected to my system through MyHS. I was also at dinner last night and connected through MyHS. Yesterday afternoon, I connected to my system through MyHS at friends house.

I frequently will use the HSTouch through MyHS when out and about and have not had any problems in a long time. I have mine set to ask for connection method between local and MyHS at startup. When I answer that question with MyHS, it connects without asking for a password. I just changed it to automatically connect through MyHS and when I launched the app it immediately connected.
            HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Ok. Thank you for reply. It was exactly the same with me as you described above. I also used MyHS connection with iPhone a lot, but now it stuck some how. I will try to reload HS3Touch app again. Will see if it helps.

Comment

Working...
              X