Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MyHs Error "Homeseer is not Running. - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MyHs Error "Homeseer is not Running. - Solved!

I want to connect to MyHs. I can use the "http://find.homeseer.com/findhomeseer/" and it finds my homeseer OK. I am not running on port 82 if that manners. I tried to forward port 11000 to my HS3. I an on version "HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.534 (Windows)" and if I run the updater it says this is the latest version. The username/password are correct because I can access my account and if I use wrong password it tells me such. Thank you, Chris.

not running on port 80 if that matters - correction

Comment

What happens when you click on the HS3 servers name when you use find.homeseer.com? Is this when you get this error? Have you connected a monitor/keyboard to your HS3 server to ensure HS3 is in fact running?
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

When I click the server name shown - after find.homeseer.com - it gives me my HS3 Page and I can control all my HS3 home automation just like I a supposed to. The HS3 computer is running fine. Thank you for helping.

Comment

If find.homeseer.com works then myHS should be working. With myHS no forwarding of ports is required so you should turn this off. What error do you get when you attempt to use the myHS service?

Comment

From https://myhs.homeseer.com/login page looks like
            HomeSeer
            MYHS REMOTE
            Sign In
            Username
            BOX
            Password
            BOX
            Forgot Password?
            Access System Manage Account
            Register if you don't have an account(4)
            (c) HomeSeer Technologies

When I enter my username and password I click Access System Button and it looks like (adding the Homeseer is not running.):
            HomeSeer
            MYHS REMOTE
            Sign In
            Username
            BOX
            Password
            BOX
            Homeseer is not running.
            Forgot Password?
            Access System Manage Account
            Register if you don't have an account(4)
            (c) HomeSeer Technologies

If I use a bad password it tells me it is invalid username or password (same location the "Homeseer is not running." message appeared). If I click Manage Account I get screen like: like Manage Account [Change Password] [Change Primarey License] etc.... If I then click Manage Account I get a page that flashes

HTTP/1.1 200 OK Accept-Ranges: bytes Content-Length: 211Cannot connect to system, might be offline.

Redirecting to Log In page...

Then goes back to login page.

Thank you for your help. Chris.

Comment

First make sure that you have MyHS service enabled.

From your HS3 page, go to Tools->Setup, then click on the 'Network' tab. Look for the heading 'MyHS Remote Access Settings', and ensure that 'Enable remote access through MyHS service' is checked.

If that is already checked, anything special about your networking setup that would block outgoing connections? What type of system (Windows/Linux) is HS3 running on?

Comment

Did myHS ever work? Have you recently changed from a trial license that may have been tied to your myHS login? If so this account would need to be deleted so you can use your new license. Your best bet on this is to put in a support email to support@homeseer.com

Comment

OK, so I have 2 HS3 Licenses and when I switched my HS3 Activation to the other one it now works (and I did hook up MyHS years ago apparently with that HS3 License) but never used it. Now when I log into MyHs I get my Homeseer web Control page OK. Thank you all. Chris.

Comment

Hans850, how did you find out that you had 2 hs3 licenses? I have this exact same problem as you have described.

Comment

I also have the same exact problem.

Comment

Same problem. App "no systems were found for the given credentials'" website myhs.homeseer.com says "no systems running." HomeTroller Plus recently purchased. Setting checked to enable myHS under network setup. Can connect on same network but not by mobile app or Log in - MyHS (homeseer.com). Tried uninstalling app/data/cache and reinstall. Thank you for suggestions.

Comment

I would recommend putting in a support ticket on these issues.
                          https://dev.homeseer.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2

Comment

done Rupp. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                            X