Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is happening randomly and by reading all these posts, the issue remaining with the connections to different servers. IN PHLocation, I created 3 profiles, one with connect2, the other with ca and the other with 33. It works randomly. On Friday it was working fine with connectca but not with the default 2, today works only with connect2. Is there any permanent solution?
    Curiosity, if I directly connect to a server, as an example connect2, why it should not work and redirect? I understand if you are using myhs.homeseer but connnect2 should be a direct request to that server.

Thanks

Comment

It is happening randomly and by reading all these posts, the issue remaining with the connections to different servers.
      I am having the same issue with PHLocation. Was this issue ever resolved? I have always used the connect2 and it worked fine. Not, it's hit and miss if it works.

Comment

Over the last few days I've been having intermittent problems with 401 responses when trying to query connected2.homeseer.com
        I'm not having problems with anything else.
        Is anyone else having problems at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by Jez View Post
          Over the last few days I've been having intermittent problems with 401 responses when trying to query connected2.homeseer.com
          I'm not having problems with anything else.
          Is anyone else having problems at the moment?
          see post: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...30#post1599930

Comment

Working...
          X