This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post

+ spud it seems that imperihome is broken too with recent myhs change . So yes i guest Rich need to tinker

---

for others

Btw if you are only using geofency it is really easy to send http get webhook from geofency to an HS3 virtual device
    Thanks Randy.

some advice on how you set this up with a VD would very helpful at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigstevep View Post

Thanks Randy.

some advice on how you set this up with a VD would very helpful at this point.
      Here I have done a little pdf about the procedure. Let me know if it is ok

Comment

The PDF is fine but I'm getting Failed Cancelled message from Geofency. Device is created correctly and URL is correct, checked many times so I don't know what's going on. I'm running HS4 so could that be the issue?

Comment

I updated our service this morning so it now supports a redirect with post commands. So please see if the geofence app is working now. I don't know if Imperihome uses a post, but I suspect it does. If so, see if Imperihome is working ok now also.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I am told that Imperihome uses a GET. so the post fix may not help that application, will need to look deeper.

Comment

Imperihome should be working now.

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                I updated our service this morning so it now supports a redirect with post commands. So please see if the geofence app is working now. I don't know if Imperihome uses a post, but I suspect it does. If so, see if Imperihome is working ok now also.
                Yes Geofency is working now. Will keep advised it this changes. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                  I can confirm both Geofence and Imperihome are currently working with connected2 at this time.

Comment

EGIGeoZone tracking seems fine but Geofence not working as of 12:30pm CDT.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinTexas View Post
                      EGIGeoZone tracking seems fine but Geofence not working as of 12:30pm CDT.
                      I use EGIGeoZone for geofence and its working for me today. Are you using connected2? Have you hit the clicked the glasses to test the server?

Comment

Yes, I'm using Connected2. I clicked the "test" and it was good. But Geofence is not updating in HS3 for either my phone or my wife's. Had been working fine up until yesterday. I stopped and restarted the plugin in HS3 and re-booted my phone. No joy. So I stopped and restarted HS3. Still nothing. The tracking function works fine and it pushes through connected2 but the geofence isn't working.

Comment

Yes I had the same thing today. Hook said success but didn’t change the device in HS4. It still has to be something in the server because I set up Geofency using Hubitat and their HTTP JSON with api/token and it turned the switch On/Off every time I Enter/Exit. I just pulled that device in Hubitat over to HS with the Hubitat plugin and will set my occupancy using that until it gets resolved.

Comment

Looks like HS got a west coast (or maybe Canada?) server up. Logged into MyHS and connected to https://connectedca.homeseer.com/.

Comment

Using zwolfpack script , been getting constant backend/frontend flapping since yesterday . Are you seeing the same thing?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220429-074853_Pushover.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	1541132

Comment

Wow, blast from the past ... yes, it seems there's been a change. The DNS address returned for connected2.homeseer.com is now rotating among three servers (connected22, connected33, connectedca).

The issue of MyHS not working when the frontend and backend servers weren't the same has been fixed for some time. The script can be modified not to flag a mismatch:

immediately after the line
                                Code:
                                    ElseIf backendAddr <> frontendAddr Then
                                change the next two lines from
                                Code:
                                        dvVal = 3
                                        icon = "alarm.png"
                                to
                                Code:
                                        dvVal = 0
                                        icon = "ok.png"

Comment