User db corrupted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User db corrupted?

I also sent a note to tech support about this but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any advice.

I have two users in settings - default, simon. The simon user is admin. This is the one I used for myhs.

Then I created a third user - simon@themasons.net and made it normal.

Then I noticed that myhs would only allow the simon@themasons.net user to log in, simon did not work.

So I deleted simon@themasons.net and yet myhs still allows it to login and it is the only one it will allow.

FYI - I had originally created the third user thinking I would setup users for each family member, not knowing that this is not possible without paying the annual fee. I don't think that this is entirely clear in the settings section - probably should be communicated a little better? I was under the impression that myhs would not support multiple HS installations without the annual fee - which I think is fair - but would support multiple users.

Do you have myHS premium? If not your login name to myHS is your email address.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks - I do not have myHS premium. I only have one HS server so I am operating under the assumption that this is not necessary?

Support also responded and set me straight - My user for myhs did not have Admin + Local.

Comment

Do I understand you right: You may have several users on one server, but they all must be Admin + Local?

Comment

Working...
        X