Having connection issues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having connection issues...

My Alexa voice commands are failing. I received the following at 2:16 AM CST.
    Mar-30 2:16:40 AM Error Creating connection to MyHS service, there may be a problem with the server or the Internet connection. The connection will be attempted again shortly.
    There are no later log messages for the MyHS service.

Anyone else having issues?

Thanks
    Gary

Yep..same here...Alexa commands not working....unlinked and relinked HS Alexa Skill....no change...Same MyHS Service error after restarting HS3:

Comment

Have you guys tried restarting HS3 and testing?
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Restarted HS3 at at 7:51am as you can see in my previous message and got the MyHS connection error....
        Just now restarted HS3 and getting the same error...Alexa commands still not working.

Comment

Houston, they have a problem. Tried my usual “disable then re-enable skill” but no joy. This happens from time to time. I never really know why. Seems like something on the My Homeseer” end. Maybe Amazon fiddles with the code. Who knows?

Comment

MyHS down here too ...

Comment

MyHS down also ..

Comment

Seems to be working now.

Comment

They have reset the server and I am back connected again ..

Comment

Yeah, Im backup also (10:28 AM CST). Odd, after taylormia posted I contacted HS support and they responded that it was working fine for them and it must be a local Amazon server that is down.

They have reset the server and I am back connected again ..
                    Is "they" HS or Amz?

Thanks
                    Gary

Comment

MyHS Connected successfully now....Had to unlink and relink HS3 Alexa Skill and rediscover devices....Alexa commands working now.

This is getting old...I hope the MyHS admin folks fix things...to make these integrations more stable

Comment

Originally posted by taylormia View Post
                        MyHS Connected successfully now....Had to unlink and relink HS3 Alexa Skill and rediscover devices....Alexa commands working now.

This is getting old...I hope the MyHS admin folks fix things...to make these integrations more stable
                        Yeah, my Homeseer Home Automation Skill (the one where you say “Ask Homeseer…) started working fine (@10:28 AM). However the Homeseer Smarthome skill was still replying with “Sorry xxxxx is not responding”, so like you, I had to disable and relink the skill. THAT needs to get fixed.

At 11:25 AM, I did get a reply from HS Support (Greg) that said:

Our myHS server was in a bad state. We restarted it so it should be working now.
                        That was BEFORE I had to disable and relink the Homeseer Smarthome skill.

Thanks
                        Gary

Comment

Working...
                        X