This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't access MyHS Remote Service outside my home network

OK, Now I can access MYHS on a browser connection but not thru the Android App.

Comment

Unlink and then relink and it should work.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Rupp. Hmm, unlink? I did disable, then enable MYHS Remote Access but that didn't work. If you mean Google Home, I did try that too and it fails. So I can browse to MyHS using my login info, it just doesn't work on the Android App and I assume that's keeping Google Home from working too.

Comment

Originally posted by jm11767
          Unable to communicate with HS from Alexa. Have tried disabling re-enabling the skill. Can log into myhs.homeseer.com just fine. I am unable to control any HS devices, and if I remove a device nothing is discovered when I rediscover devices. Anyone else having an issue with Alexa and HS tonight?
          Same, all day.

Comment

Are there any errors indicating an issue communicating with the myHomeSeer service in your log? Did either of you restart your HS hardware?

Comment

Did you guys see this?
              https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...zigbee-testing

Comment

Rebooting HS does not help either

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                  Unlink and then relink and it should work.
                  Same here. iPhone app. Also GH doesn't work either. What do you mean "unlink"? Unlink what and where.

Comment

Unlinked GoogleHome and can't re-link it now. Getting message "session expired. authentication required"

Comment

That is not the universal answer. Often it is to remove all of your devices and add them back one-by-one.

Seriously, I just did this last night and it was fine. That doesn't mean that there couldn't be a problem today. BTW, there is still a problem and it has not been resolved, but there is a new option to Reconnect. This is a 10-second process and your devices will not get messed up at all. This reconnect option should be right next to the unlink option after you select HomeSeer.

- Tom

HSPro/Insteon
                      Web Site
                      YouTube Channel

Comment

Can't connect to MyHS on two different systems. Error in Log file: Creating connection to MyHS service, there may be a problem with the server or the Internet connection. The connection will be attempted again shortly. Over and over again. Have been trying to connect since earlier today, same error keeps showing up in log both systems. Running HS4 4.0.4.0 Windows. Google Home will not work if MyHS isn't working so DON'T unlink. Maybe this has something to do with this fix in 4.0.4.0 HS-597,New registration code to support HS3 to HS4 token transfer. I don't know but it sure as hell is broken.

Comment

For the last 2 weeks the GH-HS link has been extremely unreliable and intermittent. Never seen it so bad. One minute, cannot reach homeseer, a minute later, everything works fine again. Synch homeseer also working intermittently. One minute it'll fail, the next its fine. Through all this, MyHS remains connected. So I have no idea where the problem is.

My advice is don't do anything to unlink-relink as there is nothing wrong from our side and just wait it out.

Do however send feedback to Google from the GH app. If they start getting enough complaints, perhaps we'll get quicker action. Everytime i have a failure while on the app, i send feedback with screenshot and log.

Comment

MyHs down now! Anyone else?

Comment

Yep, same here and the Alexa skills are not working

Comment

Working...
                              X