MyHS disconnected, required HS restart to reconnect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MyHS disconnected, required HS restart to reconnect

Surprise surprise, my HS system disconnected from MyHS again today around 12:41 pm CT. I left it for a few hours to see if it would reconnect but it had not. Restarted HS and it reconnected fine.

Really a bummer that MyHS is so unreliable. Small and large outages every week it seems.

Originally posted by kazibole View Post
    Surprise surprise, my HS system disconnected from MyHS again today around 12:41 pm CT. I left it for a few hours to see if it would reconnect but it had not. Restarted HS and it reconnected fine.

Really a bummer that MyHS is so unreliable. Small and large outages every week it seems.
    That is strange that you are experiencing such an unreliable connection to MyHS, the only disconnections I’ve experienced have been few and far between. I had lost connection in the last major issue that was posted about in the forum a couple weeks ago but before that it had been a long time.

I’m sure this is not the question you wanted to hear, but have you tried contacting support about this? I know that support can be unresponsive but it seems like there is something more to the issue you’re experiencing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
    X