Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Access anymore

Hi,

It looks like after the update to V4.1.18.3 I have no longer access to my HS system via MyHS Remote
    Access system does nothing but with the same login details I can go to Manage Account.
    Also do a change password but without any succes.
    Is this a setting in HS, can't find it so quickly.
    Thanks,

Originally posted by antoon View Post
    Hi,

It looks like after the update to V4.1.18.3 I have no longer access to my HS system via MyHS Remote
    Access system does nothing but with the same login details I can go to Manage Account.
    Also do a change password but without any succes.
    Is this a setting in HS, can't find it so quickly.
    Thanks,
    Are you using the Alexa Skill to control your HS, if so, is it still working?

Comment

Originally posted by avpman View Post

Are you using the Alexa Skill to control your HS, if so, is it still working?
      No I don't using Alexa Skill

Comment

Is there a chance your annual subscription (if you have one for multiple Homeseers) expired? I had that happen once, coincidentally when an update came out. If you have a subscription, you can see expiration/renewal date by clicking "Manage Account" from the MyHS login screen.

Comment

Originally posted by NutsyHome View Post
          Is there a chance your annual subscription (if you have one for multiple Homeseers) expired? I had that happen once, coincidentally when an update came out. If you have a subscription, you can see expiration/renewal date by clicking "Manage Account" from the MyHS login screen.
          I have a free account and only one system.
          When I go into "Manage Account" and click on my HSPRO4 system it works
          Attached Files

Comment

I have a free account and only one system.
            When I go into "Manage Account" and click on my HSPRO4 system it works
            So what exactly isn't working then? Are you referring to HSMobile?
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post

So what exactly isn't working then? Are you referring to HSMobile?
              Yes correct HSMobile is not working.
              And also when I login to my HS system with internet browser and MyHS login.
              With my normal login it works fine.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N975F met Tapatalk

Comment

Rupp,

When I press Access System it doesn't work, but Manage Account is working with the same username and password
                Attached Files

Comment

I'd recommend putting in a support ticket so they can check your account.
                  https://dev.homeseer.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2

Comment

Thanks Rupp,
                    But now I come to an old problem again.
                    When I go to that link it doesn't accept my name and password
                    When I go to sign up for a account and put in my email it says already used
                    When I say email a reset password link I never received anything, also checked spam map

Comment

EMail jon@homeseer.com and explain this issue and he will get your account sorted.

Comment

Thanks Rupp, I will do that

Comment

I have the same or similar problem.

For the last few days I have been unable to logon to the myhs.homeseer.com service. When attempting to do so I get invalid username or password message. It happens with both the Access System and Manage Account buttons and I am unable to proceed. If I select Forgot Password using my username, it responds that an email has been sent, but no email is received. I am unable to communicate using the homeseer mobile app. Alexa works without error.

I have used myhs with the same username and password since myhs has been available and I believe autorenewal is enabled.

I contacted jon@homeseer.com as suggested above. He simply sent me a link to submit a support ticket but that results in a similar circuitous and totally unhelpful process. It will not allow me to logon because of invalid username or password. Forgot password link says a link was sent to the username email but none was received. Attempting to create an account fails because an account already exists for that username. in the forgot password error it says if no email is received I should enter the account details but does not tell me where I am to do that. Again I have use myhs for over 10 years without difficulty.

Please Help.

Comment

I am still waiting on a answer from my mail

Comment

I am still waiting on a answer from my mail

What email? Did you email Jon?

Comment

Working...
                              X