Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I restart my flows remotely or via HS ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, that could. It is for a Raspberry Pi. Sorry, I forgot about that... There does not appear to be a straightforward way of doing this for Windows. Appears to depend on how it is running (as a service?) and maybe a couple other items. There is apparently a PowerShell script which could be run at least for some methods.
    Karl S
    HS4Pro on Windows 10
    1070 Devices
    56 Z-Wave Nodes
    104 Events
    HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
    Google Home: 3 Mini units, 1 Pair Audios, 2 Displays

Comment

Originally posted by ksum View Post
      Yes, that could. It is for a Raspberry Pi. Sorry, I forgot about that... There does not appear to be a straightforward way of doing this for Windows. Appears to depend on how it is running (as a service?) and maybe a couple other items. There is apparently a PowerShell script which could be run at least for some methods.
      FYI.,

I'm Running on Ubuntu

---
      John

Comment

Originally posted by ksum View Post
        I did a bit of googling, and did see a powershell solution. Dont really know how to implement it. I am starting node red with the task scheduler. I could not find a easy solution to restarting Node Red on Windows. There does not seem to be a easy way of doing that

Comment

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
          I have set it to 12 hours, see how I get on. I will shorten if it still goes quiet. Thanks for the suggestion !

In the debug pane, when I press the inject, I have

18/11/2020, 13:28:58node: Mike
          msg : string[27]
          "Initialisation was aborted!"

But the node says success. Weird.
          Is this how you set up this debug node:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-12-14 12_39_36-Home automation Heubergau - AnyDesk.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	1440601

Haven't figured out how to start this flow manually instead of the every hour. to see what the debug gives me.

Thanks ,
          Cor

Comment

Corvl1 Did you know you can start your flow manually by clicking the "button" portion of the initial Inject node? That is the far left end of the node.

Also, the debug panel will save the last 100 debug messages if you have a computer running and have a browser tab opened to your node red flows.
            Karl S
            HS4Pro on Windows 10
            1070 Devices
            56 Z-Wave Nodes
            104 Events
            HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
            Google Home: 3 Mini units, 1 Pair Audios, 2 Displays

Comment

Working...
            X