X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enigmatheatre
    replied
    Originally posted by kc8tmv View Post

My sincere apologies! I was so busy looking for HUGE issues that a simple typo was the root cause!
    Thank you so much for the help and understanding of a newbie!
    -Steve
    No Problems. Just glad you got it going.

Have Fun!!!

Leave a comment:

• ksum
    replied
    The Inject node is used to manually start a flow and also allow for a repeated start of a flow. Now that you fixed the webhook typo, you can remove the Inject node.

Leave a comment:

• kc8tmv
    replied
    Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post

Your webhook is wrong.
    My sincere apologies! I was so busy looking for HUGE issues that a simple typo was the root cause!
    Thank you so much for the help and understanding of a newbie!
    -Steve

Leave a comment:

• enigmatheatre
    replied
    Did you see my post #11

Your webhook is wrong.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• kc8tmv
    replied
    No this is not needed if the webhook is correct. Did you change it?
    I have not touched it, just took a screen shot of what it was.

I found the "sync" information here: https://flows.nodered.org/node/node-...ntrib-homeseer

Is there a way to "test" the webhook (besides just watching it NOT update the status)? ie. any debug logs etc for the webhook from a HS4 point of view?

Leave a comment:

• enigmatheatre
    replied
    No this is not needed if the webhook is correct. Did you change it?

Leave a comment:

• kc8tmv
    replied
    OK, think I see what I was missing. I needed an "inject" node to sync the HS4 device status to the red-node device status. See if below makes sense:Click image for larger version

Name:	Sync.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	1462919

Leave a comment:

• enigmatheatre
    replied

Yes:Click image for larger version

Name:	WebHook.JPG
Views:	200
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	1462910
    Looks to me like you are missing the colon :

it should be http://192.168.200.220:1880/homeseer/webhook

Leave a comment:

• kc8tmv
    replied

Did you set up the Webhook in the HS settings?
    Yes:Click image for larger version

Name:	WebHook.JPG
Views:	200
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	1462910

Leave a comment:

• enigmatheatre
    replied

This is the very simple flow that when I deploy it, the status in the debug (and on the device block) changes, but just turning the device on / off does not automaticly see the updated status. I am sure there is something very simple that I am missing. I am guessing it is whatever needs to monitor / listen etc to the status of the device.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SimpleFlow-NoUpdating.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	1462896

Sorry for the stupid newbie questions and thanks for any help getting me going.
    Did you set up the Webhook in the HS settings?

Leave a comment:

• kc8tmv
    replied
    Originally posted by ksum View Post
    The blue dots at the top right of each node suggests these have been changed and not deployed. Please Deploy ythe flow and see if changing the device reports the change. Normally a flow is triggered by a change in a Homeseer device from whatever point that device is located in the flow. Meaning any nodes prior to the HomeSeer node would be ignored.
    Only time the status shown on the device or in the debug message msg.status changes is when I make a change to the flow and hit the deploy button. I can change the device status (ie. turn light on/off with HS4) as many times as I want and the node-red HSDevice never sees the change.

Leave a comment:

• ksum
    replied
    The blue dots at the top right of each node suggests these have been changed and not deployed. Please Deploy ythe flow and see if changing the device reports the change. Normally a flow is triggered by a change in a Homeseer device from whatever point that device is located in the flow. Meaning any nodes prior to the HomeSeer node would be ignored.

Leave a comment:

• kc8tmv
    replied
    Is this a HS3 device? There may not be any features for the device so you are all set. Try adding a debug node on the output and update your flow then change the device on and off and see if you get the status updates.
    This is the very simple flow that when I deploy it, the status in the debug (and on the device block) changes, but just turning the device on / off does not automaticly see the updated status. I am sure there is something very simple that I am missing. I am guessing it is whatever needs to monitor / listen etc to the status of the device.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SimpleFlow-NoUpdating.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	1462896

Sorry for the stupid newbie questions and thanks for any help getting me going.

Leave a comment:

• ksum
    replied

So is there a HS4 Z-Wave Plugin available or is this a "TBD release"?
    To the best of my knowledge and belief it is TBD.

Leave a comment:

• kc8tmv
    replied
    Originally posted by ksum View Post
    Single item z-wave devices such as light switches do not currently have features. They reportedly will after the HS4 z-wave plugin is used.
    So is there a HS4 Z-Wave Plugin available or is this a "TBD release"?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X